Chapter 2- Amadeo Montemayor IV

/Deo's POV/

Spinning lights.

Dancing people.

The world is spinning.

Or am I just drunk? Psh.

I put the shot glass on the nearest couch and planned to go somewhere.

"Man! Where are you going the party just started?" This nosy guy. I was about to exit this place when someone grabbed my hand.

"I'm going home Dad wants to tell us something" it's like I both said the truth and the lie. Truth because Dad told me he has something to say and a lie because I won't go.

"Wait. Amadeo the biggest asshole in this club follows an order from his cheating father? Huh HAHA you gotta be drunk Deo" well, I told them about my father's agenda this few days he's been busy for weeks and shamelessly told us it's because of this Prima?! Huh this oldie got a nerve to look for a  mistress.

"Bye." I just don't give a fck right now.

I walked out the bar and I knew many eyes settled on me. Sinong hindi lilingon kay Amadeo Montemayor IV, son of a business tycoon who's about to reach the top ten richest business man in the world. Well my dad is really good at business soon to be inherited by my kuya.

I parked my brand new black Lamborghini near the exit and it's easy to look for.

As I started the engine my conscience told me go home but my inner monster told me to ditch. So I did.

I was roaming the whole city when I realized there's nowhere to go.

"Fck!" Sabay hampas sa manibela.
I stopped in a shore and lay down there . From that spot I could clearly see the starry night. I raised my hands up high.

"You're a fcking asshole dad!!" Anger filled me
"How can you do that to mom?! YOU FREAKING BLLSHT" I was like a fool kicking sands to nowhere but I stopped as I hear a motor near the shore and saw a speedboat.

"Speedboat in the middle of the night?" I get up and saw three people walking in the barge.

Then suddenly my phone rang. It's dad.

"Yes dad?" I started and prepared myself.

"WHERE ARE YOU AMADEO?! DID I TOLD YOU TO COME HOME EARLY?!" I knew it

"Papunta nako dad it's traffic" well maybe I'm the best liar of us three.

"Faster." I can really hear a sense of authority everytime dad talks.

"Kay" I ended the call.

I was about to go back when I saw street children freezing and obviously hungry then suddenly a woman in mid 30s came with two breads in her hands.

"Mga anak gising may pagkain na si nanay" sabay tapik sa mga anak niya.

"Are you sure it's enough for the three of you?" I unexpectedly blurted.

"Sa tingin mo kakain ako?" That hits me.
"Makita ko lng silang busog, busog nako" she smiled

"True love, huh?" I grinned

She kept quiet and busy giving the two pieces of bread to her two sons.

"Umuwi kana Deo naghihintay na ang papa mo" she reminded

"Oo nga pala, thanks for reminding miss." I was about to walk away then I realized something strange but forget the thought and open my car and drove away. Then it hits me.

"HOW THE FCK SHE KNEW MY NAME?!" This is really creepy.

Well I arrived at our mansion safe yet unconscious. That was really scary. I admit, it gave me goosebumps.