1:The arrival

(Do not copy or edit the story, if this happen I'll take up the matter)

Today, July 7th is an especial day for me. Why? Because today my best friend is coming after ten years. I was waiting for more than two weeks for this day, and now I can't believe that the day has come. When my parents told me, it was a strange day...

I was in the table eating my delicious potatoes that my mom made.

When my father came to the table and sat on a chair, my mother, my young sister and I turned our heads confused. The face that he has, I can know that he's tired, but it's trying not to seem.

"Something bad happened dad?" I questioned him finishing with the silence.

"We have news for you Ali" my mother told me. Ali, I like that nickname as my mother adopted.

I saw him like telling 'Tell me now, what are you waiting for?' My mother understood my plea and she continue talking.

"We'll, Amanda called me yesterday"

"And?" I asked confused. That's not a good news. Amanda always talked to my mother. She's her best friend who lives in Canada. While we're in U.S.A. they are in Canada. It's not far from here but now a days they don't see us.

"And..." My father continues "they are coming on vacations"

My father smiled honestly. My mother also is sinking at me.

And me, I stayed in my place, without moving any muscles. I feel like a stupid little girl. And I'm like.

"Are... You... Serious?" I started to stutter. This wasn't expected for me. After ten years I'm going to see them. Amanda, George and Alex, my best childhood friend.

"Of course, I wouldn't be playing with this" mi father told me.

"¡I'm going to see them! ¡I can't wait more! ¡I want to be in the day that I'm going to see them! ¡I can't imagine!" I started shouting like crazy in all the house. I opened the window-door, and got out to the garden with a big swimming pool. I take a deep breath and finally I shout "My best friend is coming here"

I laugh about my memories. That day was the best ever. That news took me surprised but now, I can't shout up my mouth of how excited I feel.

I look the watch of my bedroom, that's hung on the wall. Is a strange watch of some squares that are join with different colors with the edge of black and the numbers dancing all over. It's like "Britto's style".

The clock strikes 3:15pm. My parents told me they're coming at 3:30pm. I can't wait.

Now I'm in my room, sitting on the edge of the bed admiring all around me.

My room is incredible. I have large dressing table and two small. The largest, has a mirror (which is a lens design) also I leave there my perfumes, makeup... All that girls need. The dressing tables' color is pink.

One of the smalls is on the side of the bed. In one dressing table there's my lamp and my alarm clock, that is a heart with different colors and combinations.

I look the other dressing table. I put my phone there to charge because it has a plug, my book and other things.

My floor is a fragile and carved light wood and the walls are white, except one that is orange where my closet is located.

My bed, that it is double, has a quilt of a purple orchid. My bed is right in front of my television. In front of the bed it is located the plasma screen. My parents only brought it because they now that I like to watch movies.