Chapter 26

This is more of a filler chapter. Won't be long at all but I'm back for good and will be posting more since it's summer:)

K E I S H A

I woke up next to Keith sleeping wild as hell. I chuckled to myself and got up to go make him dome breakfast.

About this whole being pregnant , I want to surprise Keith. Like maybe take him about to dinner , or something special.

I cooked some waffles , eggs and sausages and brought it upstairs to Keith. I walked into the room and saw that he was still sleep.

I crawled into bed and started tapping him.

"Hmmm" Keith said in his raspy morning voice.

"Wake up I made you something to eat"

He sat up and I brought the food to him. "So Keith.. could we go out to eat tonight?"

"Yea babe , why ?" He asked , looking up at me .

"Just want to go out to eat" I lied .

"Okay we'll go" he pulled me on top of him and started planting kisses on my face.

After he finally let me go he started eating his food.

I then realized I needed to go to the store to get the surprise.

"Keith I'm going to target , want anything ?" I asked .

"Nah" He said , not even paying attention to me.

I put on my champion black sweatpants and the hoodie and slipped on some black nike slides. I grabbed my car keys and my wallet then headed out.

I wanted this to be secret. First I was going to tell Keith but after I tell Keith I want to keep it a secret. I wanna surprise my family and his.

-

I walked into target and went into the men section. I searched through plenty of shirts until I found one that said "There's a new father in town" and I thought it was so cute so I got it.

I also got some wipes and bottles just so it would be easier for him to figure out. I got a gift bag and went to pay.

Once I paid I left and made my way back home. I was still in my car because I had to get the gift bag set.

After I was finished I put the bag in the back seat on the floor and went inside. I put my keys on the counter and went upstairs to see Keith on his phone .

"Well that was fast." Keith said putting down his phone.

"I knew what I wanted." I smirked.

He looked at me like I had 4 heads then eventually went back to his phone .

-
I was putting on my final touch of the light makeup. I had on a yellow dress with my yellow and white sandals.

I grabbed my Michael Kors watch and now was waiting on Keith .

After what seemed like forever he cane out with  a black nike shirt and joggers to match.

I bit my lip looking him up down. God did good with this one.

"Stop I'm shy" Keith said , trying to sound like a girl . I laughed at how goofy he was.

We left out and got in my car. The car ride was silent but it was a peaceful silent and I liked it.

The whole ride I was thinking of how Keith was going to react . I was kind of scared but I knew he would like it . In my thoughts , I didn't even realize I drifted off to sleep until Keith tapped me .

"We're here"

-

We ordered our food and drinks and we were now just talking about pretty much nothing .

After about 45 minutes we were finally finished and I told Keith I'll be right back . I went to my car and got the gift bag. When I walked back in I saw Keith looking at me confused .

"Damn did I forget something ?" He asked , looking concerned.

I laughed. " no silly , just open it ."

He took out the shirt first . Once he read the words he looked at me and smiled . Then he look at baby wipes and bottles and came over to the other side of the booth and gave me a tight hug.

"There's going to be a Keith jr running around." He smiled at me.

I didn't know how to end this filler chapter but I'm back !! This book is slowly coming to an end but I have two other books that I've been working on.