Chapter 1

+

THE BRUNETTE started her day, a groan escaping her light, pink lips, as she swung her legs over her bed. She stood in admiration, as she looked around her room.

I'm leaving, she thought. A smile danced across her lips. She slipped on her black, old knee socks, and instantly felt warmness. Kassandra slid across her wood floor, and tripped over her two feet.

Clutz.

Kassandra grabbed her cracked iPhone from her writing table, and looked at the screen.

"23 Missed Calls from aly cx"

"aly cx : i swear to god if you don't answer i will tell your mom about your blog"

"aly cx : i have amazing news pls answer i'LL GIVE YOU COOKIES IF YOU ANSWER!!!!!"

"aly cx : ... are you serious man i mean i cAN GIVE YOU A JACK AND FINN yOu"

Kassandra immediately squealed.

"aly cx : well, um, - can you please answer????? or call???? or maybe even come over yeah yeah ."

"aly cx : Kassandra Nicole Finley."

She chuckled, unlocking her phone and calling her friend. After a few rings, she finally heard a thump in the background.

"Yello?" A voice rang excitedly.

"Purple." Kassandra smirked.

"Blue," Alyssa retorted, with a smug look.

"How are you doing?" Kassandra asked, biting her lip.

"Cut the crap, Kass. Come over my house --- now!" Alyssa then ended the call.

Great, Kassandra thought.

+

KASSANDRA FINLEY was quiet like any other teenager - shy, humorous, and a bit anti-social. Kassandra could never be able to continue a conversation because if she gets bored; she dozes off. Unless the topic was, Youtubers; then she'd talk about it all day. Kass would be on youtube anytime, anywhere. She would occasionally sneak a JacksGap or Connor Franta video in class.

Youtube some sort of - getaway - from her social life, If I ever had one, she'd think.

Her birthday was coming soon it was around the time of Vidcon, and she would ask, and ask, to go but it was always a,

"How would you even meet them anyways? No, and end of discussion."

from her parents and she would go on Instagram and weep; seeing girls take pictures with all her favorite Youtubers. She would get jealous, hence, screaming into her pillow, furiously.

Eventually, she'd always would call her best friend, Alyssa, and always start their calls with a groan and, "Well, this is crap." and they would talk for hours until they would end the call with, "This is still crap; maybe not tomorrow, but still crap." and fall asleep.

---------

you wouldn't believe what happens next! comment and vote if i should work on Chapter 2!

and if you comment please nothing mean or hurtful so thanks. Love ya, Alyssa