The nurse part 2

(Continuation…)

(Heaven and the nurse started fighting)

(A few minutes later)

Jeiden’s POV

I woke up and I was in the nurse’s office when I notice that my shirt was unbuttoned and that my zipper was open.

(In Jeide’s mind)

What the hell just happened. Ow my head hurts; all that I remember was that I was cuddling Heaven and all of a sudden a boy comes an I believe that he knocks me out. Wait a second where is Heaven?

“Gets up suddenly and looks around impatiently”

“HEAVEN” yells Jeiden

Heaven’s POV

While fighting with the nurse I hear a very familiar voice. It sounded like Jeiden! Apparently the nurse saw that I was distracted and she was able to hit me on the shoulder “Owww” I yelled and apparently Jeiden herd my screaming and came running from the other room. When he saw me on the floor bleeding and saw the syringe in the nurse’s bloodied hand he lost it. He started fighting the nurse. The  nurse gave 0 F’s about him and cut him all over. After a few minutes after them fighting the principal busted through the door. I jumped off fear and then the principal said angrily “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE A NURSE AND HELP ILL KIDS NOT MAKE THEM ILL.” “I,I, I have no words. I’m sorry.” Said the nurse.

(A few hours later)

Jeiden’s POV

After the fight with the nurse and the whole principal thing the nurse was taken to jail for child abuse and raping. Now she has a life sentence. Now Heaven is closing my wounds and were all alone. “That is the last of them.” She said proudly with a smile. She turns around to put everything back from where she took it. I come behind her, I hugged her and accidentally touched her wound “Ouch” she said quietly. I turn her around so she is facing me and not the wall. “ Heaven I need to tell you something.” I said “ What is it Jei?” She replied confused ( Jei was a nickname that she gave me.) “Heaven I am not your son!” I said in the verge of tears. “Hold up what!? Then w…” Said Heaven and then stopped suddenly.