➳ 001.

"i'm a mess without her."
k e n z i e  .

a lot has changed in this past year.

kim, nasir, and i finally moved out of the old house. we moved into a much bigger one.

nasir just turned two years old, while kim just turned fifteen

my mother got locked up again. this time, i had no idea why.

kade is a father. turns out, amanda's baby was actually his. she had a boy, and they named him jaylen.

al lives with us now. he got into a big argument with his dad about his mama, and his dad kicked him out.

so i got three kids living with me.

kade, kamari, and kierra be staying here all the time too. AND, kade be coming with his son all the time.  so, i practically got seven kids living with me.

oh, and me and zi'?

we broke up around five months ago, and i haven't heard from him since.

the whole relationship just started to fall apart, argument after argument.

so, we called it quits.

but what really gets me mad is that he hasn't came to see nasir at all since we broke up. he didn't even come to see him on his birthday.

he still speaks to everyone in the gang, including my sister. but, nasir and i have not heard a word from him since we broke up.

it hurts to think about him. i still haven't deleted the pictures we've taken together off of my phone.

i know he'll come back.

z i o n .

"FUCK BRUH!" i screamed, and threw a plate against the wall watching it shatter.

anger rushed through my body. i was a fuckin' mess without kenzie.

my anger problems only got worse and worse.

"glizzy, calm down." i heard a feminine voice, and felt someone rubbing my back.

i had hope that it was kenzie. i turned around, and of course it wasn't her.

it was my girlfriend, leila. we've been together for two months now.

even though i'm still not over kenzie, i thought getting into a relationship would be a distraction from thinking about her.