About The Novel

FOREWORD: 

FOREWORD: 

A very warm welcome to everyone who is reading this novel. 

Before you start reading, please note :

A very warm welcome to everyone reading this novel. This book is a work of fiction. Previously centred around ARSHI, I have since made significant changes to the character plot and storyline. This revamped version introduces new characters, intricate plot twists, and a refreshed narrative that promises to captivate and engage you in ways the original story couldn't. I hope these changes enhance your reading experience and bring new depth to the tale.

This edited version reflects those adjustments. Names, places, characters, incidents, events, and businesses are entirely fictional and are the product of the author's imagination. This work is not intended to hurt anyone's feelings or culture. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is my first-ever story on Wattpad, and I hope you enjoy this new iteration! Your support means a lot to me.

I kindly request that you do not read this book if you are sensitive to unintentional grammatical mistakes. If you choose to continue, please do so at your own discretion. Your understanding and support are greatly appreciated.

( And thank you if you decide to continue)

Feel free to enjoy your reading, and please don't hesitate to point out any mistakes or ask me anything—I won't mind at all.

Warning: This book contains mature content. If you are under 18 years old, please refrain from reading. You have been duly warned!

Thank you so much for diving into my book! If you find it a bit slow at first, just wait—it's only the beginning!

Hope you enjoy it!

If you enjoy reading it, please don't forget to show your support by voting, commenting, and following me on Wattpad for upcoming updates! Your feedback and encouragement mean a lot to me.

Thank you once again for your kind attention!

Warm Regards,
SAM !

Here's the start of : UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS

UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS

Date - 13.07.2024