Unang Kabanata

"Melvin, are you done yet? Let's go, Jordan and Michelle were waiting." Denis told him.

"I'll be there soon." He replied.

"Almost done?" Peter asked.

"Yes." He shortly replied.

"Okay." Denis chatted.

Peter send a huge sticker of Like sign.

Melvin seen it.

They were in the group chat "TravelSquad"

Melvin grab his cap and adidas jacket.

They all arrived at Jordan's house.

"Are we using Jordan's Car? " Patrick asked in excitement.

"Nope." Denis

"Okay, so what's the trip today?" Patrick lay down on the coach.

"Hushtag bicycling." Peter said.

"What?!" Patrick shouted.

Peter and Denis just laughed at him.

"Look at my attire, and then bicycling?"
Patrick exclaimed.

"So what's the problem?" Peter asked him although he knew the answer. They were trying to make fun of Patrick.

"Are you kidding me?" Patrick closed the Television. The HBO movie.

"Look guys, if this seems funny for you. I'm done with it." Patrick was serious.

"Hey." Jordan greet his friends. He just woke up and had went out from his room.

"What's up bro?" Peter greet him back and the rest of the boys follows.

Jordan was their group leader.

"How are the Travel Squad? Still a dark princes?" Jordan boild hot water and then there comes a doorbell.

He went to the front door.

"I think its Michelle." Patrick concluded.

Melvin was just sitting on the coach and crossed legged.

"Maybe." Patrick replied to himself.

"Nope, it was a pizza delivery." Jordan looked back and open the door.

Its true. A pizza delivery.

After signing , he closed the door and brought the box of pizza to the boys.

They all get some.

Jordan made himself a coffee.

The boys did not bother to have too, they had enough of coffee from their own place.

"Jordan." Patrick called him while eating pizza.

"Yes?" Jordan uttered.

"You sure we are bicycling today?" Patrick wanted to hear it directly from their leader.

"Yes. Any problem?" Jordan took a towel and ready to take  a shower.

The boys were looking at Patrick.

"Uhhhg nothing. The pizza is great." He finally answered.

"okay." Jordan went to his bathroom and leave the boys in the dinning room.

Peter laughed as he held pizza.

Denis couldn't stop himself too.

"Aren't you excited Patrick?" Peter asked him while bursting of laughter.

Patrick just ate Pizza and ignore the boys. He knew they were having fun of his sight.

Wearing a formal manly style and black shoes. He thought they will be using Jordan's car. He wished he had worn rubber shoes instead and brought a bicycling attire and safety helmet.

He loves cars and motorcycle. He sure did but Jordan wanted something new.

They will be having  a travel tour on the mountainous road using bikes.

His not kidding , Patrick mumbbled.

"Don't worry, I brought you a bycling suit." Melvin threw him a newly bought bycling suit and helmet.

Denis also threw a rectangular box against him. Patrick Catched it.

He opened it with curiosity.

"Adidas shoes?" Patrick looked at Denis.
He was thankful.

"Thanks guys." Patrick whispered.

"And oh, Almost forgot. "
Peter opened the window and reveal a sight of a gorgeous bike outside.

"Whooooa!" Patrick stood up and take a look from the window.

"Its yours Patrick." Peter went back to the coach and sat as he again grab some pizza.

Patrick run outside and touch the gorgeous bike.

The boys were happy watching Patrick from the opened window.

They were good friends although they kept of teasing and bullying him.

"He likes it Peter, congratulations. The kid had appreciated your gift." Denis had opened the television as they wait Jordan.

They all burst out laughing as they recall Patrick's expression.

Melvin stood up and get some cold water in the refrigerator.

The rest of them drinks too.

They will soon have another thrilling adventure this whole day.

Another doorbell comes.

Peter opened the door and it was a lovely blonde woman. It was Michelle and her smile made the day shining.