Prologue

The wheather seems fine from the outside

My friends and I were having a bicycle trip on a mountainous road. Its adventure for us and yet not hard to deal with the road because it is not rough road. The entire road was cemented. It was sorrounded by forest on each side of the road.

Jordan and Michelle planned this. It was summer and class is over.

Michelle said she wanted to feel the air from bicycling and the excitement from this adventure. We were all young and free.

We worried less and enjoyed more.

I am fond of creating woodcrafts but since I had  this millennial friends of mine. I had spend my leisure time  travelling as far as we could with less expenses. My friend Jordan and the whole troop have their own motorcycle but since we all wanted to be indulge with nature, we travelled using our new bicycles and free-worries from running out of gasoline. We could go anywhere we wanted to go as long as  the road brought us to a place where  Jordan would tell us to stay.

Jordan was considered as the leader of our group. We are not one of those organization materials and brotherhood stuff.

We just follow as he lead and say "no" if he goes beyond of being our leader and commanded things that aren't appropriate.

I am Melvin Sandevuar. We are eleven in the group.

They were all tough.

I am the toughest.

They look at me as the weakest member

But ...

I am the strongest.

I could fight against four men without being
Hit and without having bruises.

I am good at curving woods and I am good at defending myself using knife.

Knife?

I had tried to use it often but I never end up hurting anybody.

I was careful. I was avoiding the smell of the iron rods in prison wall.

I could use this weapon to hurt those who tried to kill me but I take a hold of myself. Take back and pictured-out the image of cell and the life I could possibly have if I killed someone. So I step back and let our enemies lay their abusive arms against me. I am the strongest.

But..

Never did I hurt anybody.

I had hurt someone.

And that someone is Me.