Planning

~DO NOT READ IF YOU SIMPLY WISH TO ENJOY "BOOK" WITHOUT ANY KIND OF KNOWLEDGE FOR CHARACTERS OR PLOTS!!!

  ~ I'm open for suggestions to fix/improve most things or possibly try to get inspiration for an actually satisfying ending. Thank you all :3 Let us begin!

  ~ I've never been the type to do point after point when describing characters. Example :
  -age 15
  -hair is long but in tight bun
  -etc
So the characters descriptions will be short paragraphs to give off the important things. What you take from it is up to you. Again if you wish to figure most if this out along the way and have a unexpecting experience skip this chapter.

MC ~ Ashley
  The currently 17 year old girl is on the run for her freedom. What she's had to do that get even this far is in her past as her short choppy hair whips around. The tight, but stretchy, clothes wrap around her tanned body nearly revealing the hidden knives and daggers clutching her body. Her mother's pendant beating against her cheast is a constant reminder of exactly what she is capable of.

Drachen
  Drachen is a demon / spirit that is currently living inside Ashley's human body (not that she isn't human that's just her natural form). If he so desired he could take over her being and burn down the world but his fascination in her amuses him. Though he is in a way also on the run for his life. If you could call it that.

Ellis
  The infants lightly brown hair was barley even an inch long. His small hands reaching to Ashley with what appeared to be joy. But what could of caused it?

  ~So I know this is very vague and not as revealing as some may hoped but major spoilers are in danger and I don't want my viewers to know EVERYTHING. That's just no fun! ;)

  ~Thanks for reading! Hope you will enjoy the inconstant updates and my writer's block not moving out already. Q u Q