prologe

Merihan As Selena Gomez and Nooran as Lucy Hale

Nooran's pov:

I am an average teen girl , i am 18 years, i live in egypt . i have a crazy best friend (more like a sister ) her name is Merihan she is 20 years old . we have been friends for more than 15 years i love her like my sister i have a sister her name is Perry but we don't have a good friendship . Me and Merihan have a dream to live in London we love this country alot . we are huge fans of 5sos . my clibrty crush is Ashton and hers is Calum . we live in the same flat it is the best thing ever to live with your best friend , my parent left me here in Egypt and they travel alot so, that's why i am living with Merihan ,they all say that i am Carzy and that i can't live by myself but i don't think that i am that crazy and i think that i can depend on myself but living with Merihan is more fun , there are three things that i love music , my best friends and 5sos . that's enough about me you will know more about me in the story and i am not good at writing about myself so....

Merihan's Pov:

ok first of all i just want you to know that i'm not as strict as nooran makes me look like in the story . i'm crazy ,funny and obsessed about 5sos just like her the only difference is that i can't be like That all the time because as you all can see we are living together cause her family left her here  to stay with me after they went abroad .she is only 18 and not an ordinarry 18 years old girl she is crazy and wheni say crazy i mean really crazy and she need supervizing and trust me i'm trying my best here cause it's so hard to supervize your b.f.f . and what about me , i am 20 years old and i'm in college and my family isn't abroad it's me who moved out when i got this flat which we are living in . i'm actually a writer but i am crazy about another three things 5sos , music and my best friends and you can know more about me if you read the story so lets start....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note :

we will try to update as soon as we can 

thank you for reading 

please vote and comment if you want us to update soon 

love ya (Merry and Nou ) xx.