Chapter 2

I jumped off my bed and grabbed some fresh jeans. I walked into my bathroom and took a look at my makeup, all I saw was my incredibly pale skin. I don't tan easily. My eyes look tired and a little red. Oh well. I put on some mascara and put a little lipgloss on. By the time I looked at myself I heard a knock at the door. It was Serena.

"Ok so I have a whole list of places we need to go to, and things I need to see! let's get a move on!" Said Serena.

"Ok ok, hey, do you know what color would make my skin look more tan?" I asked hoping she would know. Although she is the biggest beauty fashionista there ever was.

"Um, yah. I think a mint green top with pastel pink bottoms would look really nice on you." She said.

"Ok thanks." We got into her car and headed off to the mall. First on Ser's list was Forever 21. I did actually like that store, so finding a cute bathing suite would be pretty easy.

"Ok, so, I'm feeling a very good vibe today. Something's in the air. I don't know what exactly, but I feel so calm."

"Funny you should say that, because when I got into your car there was bags full of candled that had titles of things like 'calming waters', and 'relaxing vibes'. Waite a minute, I even think there was one called 'something's in the air'." I gave her a look.

"What can I say? I like being relaxed when I'm home alone. And you on the other hand need to stop snooping."

"It's not snooping, it's investigating."