Chapter one: Surprise

Today was suposed to be a normal day like any other, walking around the halls down going unnoticed, but I had no shuch luck.

I wake up from that stupid alarm clock, time to get ready for school.  I role out of bed falling on the floor tangled in my blankets with a grunt. I untangle my limbs making up my bed again.

Walking to my closet I grab the first thing I see and a pair of jeans and throw them on. I walk down the stairs to make breakfast just to be disappointed as usual for my absent parents are nowhere to be found. grabbing some fruit I walk out the door and walk down the street to school.

Arriving at school I pull an oversized hoodie over my head ducking my head and dashing towards my locker. Making it there safely getting my books out just as im about to close the door my ex bff Roslyn slams it shut in my face. Her tall fugure towering over me she seathes in my face "what's the little wana be singer messing up now." I cower down to shocked to speek up. " thats right little baby cower away and cry no wonder all the people in this town hate you, your singing is is terrible, god give us a break"She yells creating a scene making people circle around.  With that I run crying to my first class sitting in the back as usual with my two friends, Abby and Spencer.

Abby is the air head she's incredibly nice but she would lose her head if it wasnt attached to her body. Spencer is very smart and gets great grades but she is a total scene girl from head to toe. I say hello sitting down for class. The rest of the day zoomed by, me skipping lunch to avoid Roslyn and her minions. I walk home walking upstairs plunking down on my bed .I get a phone call. Confused I answered it no one calls me on a school night unless its something important.

"hello? who is this? whats wrong?"

" Calm down geez, its Spencer, guess what I just heard."

phew thought it was a stalker

"Spencer you know im not into gossip."

"This is serious. Its a big deal this isn't gossip."

" ok ok what is it?"

"Jacob he's coming home."

I drop the phone in shock jaw hanging open.

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

IM GOING TO DIE

Hi guys sorry for mistakes :( :(

anyway I hope you like it I dont know when I will update again I guess when ever I get some feedback. sorry it was short this is on my phone I will write on my laptop soon :):):):) <3<3<3<3<3<3

~xoxox (Rachel)