Coffee

Friday night, with the city lights open, the young brunette walked with her  bag on her hands and her coat on her bag. She was helplessly trying to fasten her speed because of the cold air bothering her. She's supposed to be sleeping on her bed right now, snoring lightly but in a cute way. Yet she's here, sneaking off while wearing the thinnest clothes she could find and the highest heels she could wear. She's a rebel but only because she's after her friend in the bar who she thinks needs her right now.

As soon as she got in, her hands trembled at the sight she was not familiar of. Men were dancing crazily, and that disgusted her because they were all drunk and off-beat. Girls, were moving all their bodies, dressed in the tightest, thinnest and sluttiest clothes she has ever seen. Well yes she might also be wearing one but the thinnest she can give is her black spaggheti dress which is a bit above the knee and is actually pretty thick. Not such a rebel at all.

She squeezed in the crowd to find her friend laying in the corner, wasted and drunk. She was still holding a glass of Martini but her eyes were shut and her mouth was murmuring things like "I said I'll catch up next timee". Momo, the brunette knows what this is all about. Nayeon, the girl, is having trouble with her grades. She's not meeting het parent's expectation and she's tired of it.

"Unnie, get up, people might make fun of you here" Momo helped her Unnie and even threw out her Martini away. "Yah! Stop touching me! I'll call my boyfriend if you do something bad!" yelled and pushed Momo away. Momo, being a bit angry then grabbed her phone and dialed her boyfriend's number.

"Yah! do you wanna die? My boyfriend is really strong! He can beat your ass and kill you!" Nayeon imitated her boyfriend's skills and weakly punched Momo. "I might be week now but my boyfriend is much stronger than I am!" she proudly said. Momo just smiled at her actions and waited for her Unnie's boyfriend, Jinyoung to answer his phone. After a long ring, he finally picked up, saying he just woke up and will definitely come and pick his girlfriend up.

"You're a real trouble maker, Unnie" she giggled and watched her Unnie whine on the floor. "I wanna partyyyy! Why did you call my boyfriend?" she whined. Momo landed a flick on her Unnie's forehead and giggled. "Stop acting like a kid, Im Nayeon" she said. Nayeon, whincing in pain suddenly cried like a kid. "My parents will kill you if they find out you flicked my beautiful forehead" she cried.

Momo just sat there and giggled at her best friend's behavior. She wiped her tears and fixed her hair. "You are still the best for us, remember that Unnie" she said as she tied her Unnie's hair into a clean bun. "If you eve feel sad, talk to us.. Jinyoung Oppa and I will help you clear your mind and distract you from all that mess you have in your mind right now" she said.

"Oh? What happened here? Did anyone try do to something to her?" just then a dashing man came up to them wearing the neatest clothes and the nicest hair Momo has ever seen that night. He looks normal Momo thought at she scanned his scent for alchohol or drugs.

He's clean, based on Momo's opinion but still didn't answer him. The man knelt on the floor with Momo and checked the passed out Nayeon on Momo's arms. She was mumbling some things about how her boyfriend Jinyoung would beat the hell out of anybody that'll touch her.

The man, surprised, chuckled from what he heard from Nayeon. "That's a warning" Momo slight glared at him before looking away. He had the nicest eyes and the most innocent laugh she has ever heard.

He does looks normal and safe. Wearing a black shirt and creme pants and round specs? He looks nice and smells nice as well. He reminded Momo of her favorite café which is just around the corner as well.

"Easy there, Miss, I was just worried" he said and raised his arms in defense. "Her boyfriend will pick her up soon, there's nothing to worry about" she tried not to look at the dashing guy beside her so she just stared at Nayeon whose mouth started to blow bubbles with saliva. Messy? It was cute! The two thought so.