Chapter Two

Author's Note~ Hey thanks for the vote ^.^ .I love these type of books :-) call me a bookworm!  It doesn't matter.Who has seen the Rock Monster??? >.< to many people dieing but still it was good! i still need some ideas for music??? Any Ideas???? For help plz????? I LOVE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!! I see some people don't like music on theirs but please give me some ideas :) xoxoxo <3 ,

Raven :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                    Amy's P.O.V

( Flash Back)

"Mommy!!" I cried when the rouges were taking us away.

"Shut up!" one rouge snapped.I was a princess ,i thought madly, not a servant or rouge.When I growled at them I heard a crying baby.I gasped when I noticed it was my baby sister.I saw a rouge look at her in shock.I noticed it was a girl my age.

"W-w-whats her name?" she asked.

"Her name is Caramell." I answered.( BTW if your wondering who she is this is a pointer its Caramell's sister!)She looked into my eyes in shock.

"I heard a legend that when a baby girl named Caramell is born. There will be a war between rouges and weres with powers the person that leads is Caramell.On her 16 birthday her wolf will get wings." she said.I gasped in surprise I have never heard that!?! I thought.When she continued i listened good.

"When she turns 14 she gets rejected by her werewolf mate.At 15 she meets her vampire mate.At 14 she starts a pack called Moonlight Star.At 18 she fights with her rouge parents to see who wins.And at 19 and 17 no one knows."

( :O shocker right. Tha Fates had it planned out the whole time!) 

(Flash Back Over)

I gasped when i heard Jake reject her.Everyone looked at me in worry.

"Um Caramell is the person from the legend." I whispered.I saw people gasp so i knew they heard me.

"That cant like be she is like a slut!" A slut yelled.My wolf asked to take control so i gave her control.

"Shut your mouth bitch you know its true you are a slut!When We get back to our real home I will make sure you leave this pack! Your a no good bitch that is a spy! (Sorry if you cant stand this its just the person is really mad so i have to express it you know??) I will have your sorry a$$ in the woods!You disrespect my sister like that and there will be a blood bath Cassie Lye (lie teehee)! I see anyone touch her make fun of her or even talk to her without permission i will hurt your sorry a$$'! ( if you under the age of 10 you can read but don't say the word or say you got them from a book oh sorry if that's anyones' name :/ ) You don't own this pack! Your not alpha female! People only want your body not you!" My wolf said outraged with her.I heard people start so whisper stuff about Caramell.

"What was that?!?! I'm sorry i couldnt hear you soon-to-be alpha talking behind someones back!" My wolf said.

"I said that if she really is then why is she ugly and rejected?" he challenged.Before i could answer I saw a black and brown wolf appear. I heard a growl and saw a rainbow color wolf with colorful eyes. I saw her/him look at them and growl playfully.When i saw her/him wolf in control i knew they would be in the pack Moonlight Star.

                                                     Caramell's P.O.V

"I said that if she really is then why is she ugly and rejected?" Jake asked my sister.After he said that I left and changed into my wolf. When i saw a brown and black rouge I knew who they where. So I went up to them and growled playfully and they looked surprised to see me.They bowed their heads down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a wolf link.

"We are looking for a pack." One answered back.

"Oh.Well my brother ,sister,and I are making a pack wanna join?" My wolf asked them.

"Hell ya!" they yelled in a union. 

"OK I, Caramell Tye, except you into the Moonlight Star Pack."I felt their minds connect with mine.

"Okay change into human okay there is some clothes behind that bush." I said to them.When I'm done changing into human i went to the alpha to speak to him.When we go into his office.

"I'm leaving the pack." i said bluntly.

"OK take your brother and sister." he answered back to me.

" I will oh and when you need help don't ask Moonlight Star." I said to him.

"Oh.I wont." he answered back to me bluntly.I smirked because I saw he was in trouble.

"Oh yeah right I know you need help.So in two years you'll see." I said.

"Bye now get you and tour 'pack' out of here."

"I will oh and your son is my mate."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Haha cliffhanger :P whats he gunna do with his son we will never know.XD haha . ^.^:D  

S

P

A

R

E

A

V

O

T

E

,

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

,

A

N

D

F

A

N

P

L

E

A

S

E!

!

!

!

! X3 Raven