Class Time Fun Time

Naruto's smile seemed to brighten at the arrival of their new company. "Well, well, look who's back!" a male with red triangles on his cheeks exclaimed. There was a total of five males, all with very different styles and tweaks to their uniform.

'Time for another nose bleed!' inner said, clapping her hands in excitement. "Naruto, how was America?" the pineapple-haired male asked, hands shoved in his pockets with a lazy slouch.

     Sakura noted how many bags he had under his eyes but was somehow confused on why he had them. Shikamaru frequently fell asleep during class but continued to get the highest marks in their grade.

     There was no reason as to why he was still in school. With his grades, he could have graduated a lot earlier; she felt a bit of jealousy towards the nonchalant male.

-

     Naruto told his adventures in America and they spoke of the past. Sakura stood there awkwardly as Naruto caught up with his friends. The males ignored her presence as if she weren't there and instead talked about the 'good o'l times'

     Sakura was use to this treatment, she was often forgotten. People seemed to skip over her presence just to spite her, but she promised herself she would not be ridiculed ever again.

     'It's always the hot ones' inner sighed in depression. Sakura had to agree that mostly the people blessed in the looks department mainly made her feel like shit. "Ah, Naruto I'm just going to head in..." Sakura said to the blond male interrupting his group chatter.

     The group of males seemed to just now notice her presence and it made her feel uncomfortable with their gazes. "Sorry Sakura-Chan!" he said rubbing his head before going red in the face. "You mind if I call you that?" he asked hopefully.

     Sakura smiled at the blond with a nod. It felt nice to be called something other than 'freak' or 'Haruno' it was...sweet.

    "Hm, Haruno? Haven't seen you in a while I thought you dropped out" the male known as Sasuke said with an arrogant look in his eyes. Sasuke wasn't a bully to Sakura but he was an asshole nonetheless, he ignored her for the most part but still made harsh jabs at her for her appearance.

"Sorry Uchiha I'm still in school, why would I drop out?" She asked narrowing her eyes at the handsome male. Sasuke didn't seem to care about her question and instead whispered something to Neji.

  "I'm sorry but, what did you just say?" Sakura said as calmly as she could muster. Naruto seemed to sense the air shift and tried to tell Sasuke to shut up. "Ah sorry we just thought you would have walked away by now" Neji answered instead of Sasuke. Sakura felt like they were looking down on her.

No, they in fact were looking down on her and that just wouldn't do. "Oh? Well I'm still here" she said before the palm of her hand met flesh.

-

   Sakura walked down the hall with zero remorse. With her palm still stinging from the slap she attempted to massage her aching fingers. 'Serves that hot bastard right!' Inner said happily. Sakura walked into the bustling classroom bumping into students who gave her dirty looks. Iruka immediately perked up acknowledging her presence before going back to his papers.

Sakura headed to a random seat next to Hinata Hyuuga who she sat with most of her high school career. Hinata was mostly silent, but still tried her hand at conversation. Sakura knew Hinata was kind, but she still refused on taking chances with people ever again.

Sakura sat with no acknowledgement of the girl. Hinata glimpsed at the pinkette from time to time.

"You seem upset" Hinata finally said in a soft voice. Sakura whipped her head to the girl making her flinch. "No, just annoyed..." Sakura finally replied after a pause taking her book out to lay on her desk. "That's the same thing?" Hinata questioned with a tilt of her head.

     Narrowing her eyes she decided not to reply to the pale girl and instead steadily waited for Iruka to start the class.

"Welcome back everyone! I see some new and old faces today!" Iruka started off standing in front of the many teenagers inhabiting the classroom. Taking out his clip board he began introducing himself. "Now I'll do roll call so listen up-"

     The door was violently kicked open interrupting his sentence. A guy with insanely pale skin and hair a deep red walked in the class with an annoyed air around him. Iruka signed and told them he wouldn't allow late individuals and that this was the only day he would let it slide.

     The red head was then directed towards the seat behind Sakura which she hated. 'I hate when people are behind me' she thought leaning on her hand.

     When she felt a weight settle on the back of her chair she was reminded why she hated sitting in front of someone so much. "Today's not my day" Sakura whispered to herself. Hinata glanced over at the pink haired girl in question.

"I just need everyone to pay attention for their name!"

"Akimichi" "here"

Kick

"Buna" "present!"

Kick

"Chiriku" "here"

Kick

"Hyuuga" "here"

"STOP FUCKING KICKING MY CHAIR!" Sakura said rising out of her seat with her book in hand. The red head tilted his head then gave her a grin. "Or what?" he replied in amusement. Sakura took the time to breath in through her nose and out her mouth before walking pass a stuttering Iruka and slamming the door behind herself.

-

"Shit I almost smacked him with my book" she said leaning against the wall and letting out a shaky breath.