present day 20th July 2022

I woke up and rubbed my eyes and sighed as i heard Jupiter go past the house. I call dad but then i rember hes on Duty and won't come off til later on about 8pm ish as he hasn't got night duty tonight. I get off my bed and get dressed and get ready for School.

I leave my house and lock it up. I put the key safely in my jacket and head off to catch the bus. I get on and sit at the front so no-one worries about me.

I get to school and i take my chair next to Lily ( the teachers Daughter). Mrs Chen then calls our names out. She says James's then she says jones
and i say here.

We do our school day and i travell home on the bus, then i walk home and unlock the door. I get started on my homework. I'm so obseesed in my homework i don't hear the front door open and close or hear someone shouting my name or hear footsteps come up the stairs.

I get to my maths homework and i grunt quite loudy. My bedroom door opens and i look up and sidewards and i see dad looking at me.

"Sorry" I say

He smiles at my response.

"Its alright, what you stuck on?" He asks

"Maths" I say "You heard me grunt didn't you"

"At first i wondered where you were" He says "then I thought you'd be in your bedroom"

I sigh. He takes the paper from me which means I've probably done enough even if I know I haven't done enough.

"You eaten?" He asks me

I gulp after dad has asked me this question.

"No" i say "Im not hungry"

He feels my head. "Lets go to Bronwyn eh?" He asks

"Chips?" I ask smiling

"Yes you can get Chips" Sam says "And maybe you could talk to Sarah and James?"

"Maybe dad" i say "Maybe"

He lifts me up and carries me downstaires. "Fine, i try and talk to them" i say

He puts me down and gets his Jaket. "Then we can go and see Elvis and the rest of the fire crew" Sam says as we leave

"No thanks" I say "All that homework due tommorrow'

"Tomorrow?" He asks

"Yes" I say

He ruthles my hair and we walk to the Wholefish Cafe. I see two people run up to me and i run away back to a person who i know can be trusted. Sam looks back and just sighs.

He then sees Sarah and James. "Hi Uncle Sam" they say

"Hi you too" Sam says

Sam orders two sets of chips and heads back to the house and eats his chips and thinks i might be with my friends or stuck in my homework so he decieds to leave me alone.

But actually im with Radar. I wave my finger and he rolls over in both directions and then he showed me tp the nearest loos. Mandys. I knocked on the door and asked 'May i just use your loo?"

"Sure" She says

"Thanks" I say

She points to where it is and I run upstairs to it. Once done I can't get out of the bathroom. The door is locked. I call for help.

Then Mandys dad acidenlly knocked a candle upstairs and downstairs. Mandy was watching telly until she heard the fire alarm