Chapter 2

(A/N i would just like to say that i am sorry for how bad this chapter is, I wrote it like a year ago and its so bad I've made some corrections but anyways just bare w me through this chapter, the next one is better)

It was around 11:30 when I woke up like usual I unplugged my phone, checking for any notifications. As always most of the notifications are from Snapchat and Instagram a couple tweets here and there. Nothing important.

I unlock my phone and open Snapchat, 30 new snaps holy shit. I open them, as usual just people sending streaks. I accidentally click the camera icon, showing my very messy self. Yikes. I flung the bed sheets across the bed and walked to the bathroom, grabbing my towel on the way.

I got into the shower and turned the water on, I heard my phone go off, I shook my head and ignored it as I placed the shampoo onto my head then my phone went off again, and again and again, it seemed like it went off about twenty times. I rolled my eyes and continued to shower.

After I showered and got dressed I grabbed my phone checking to see what the hell was going on. It was Grayson.

Recently Grayson and I have gotten really close, after Cam left for college and all. I  missed her a lot but it was nice to be so close with him. We would hangout as often as possible. He was great company, he never failed to make me smile or laugh and we both barely ever hung out with friends from school.

Ethan would usually hang out with us but as soon as he got a girlfriend a lot of the time he just wanted to chill with her. Which I'm not mad about because that meant I got to spend more time with Gray, just the two of us.

My feelings towards him never changed. I still like him, but its gotten a lot easier to talk to him after Cam left. Not sure why, maybe because we're closer? I don't know. But by getting to know him better I was able to find out more and more about him, which made me love him even more.

I snapped out of my daze and stared back at my phone. And opened the messages. My heart jumped as I read them:

Grayson: Hey

Grayson: Hey Maddy

Grayson: Maddy?

Grayson: Maddyyyyyyyy

Grayson: Helloooooo?

Grayson: MADDY

Grayson: R u even awake?

Grayson: Wake uppppppppp

Grayson: C'monnnnnnn

Grayson: get uppp

Grayson: MADDY

Grayson: WAKE UP

Grayson: DONT MAKE ME COME OVER AND WAKE YOU UP

Grayson: Madalyn Iris Page

Me:Call me that again and you'll never hear the end of it Bailey

Grayson: Maddyyyyyyy!!!

Grayson: your up!

Grayson: and haha.. sorry:)

Me: **you're

Me: I was in the shower

Grayson: why

Me: Why do you think numb nut??

Grayson: sorry lmao

Grayson: whatcha up to today?

Me: Idk I don't think I'm doing anything today

Me: Why

Grayson: Cool.

Grayson: I'm coming over