Prologue

Most people, to become famous, would try to become a famous singer, or an artist, or even an author. But I don't think you have met somebody who became famous by combining a number of countries to form one colossal country. This is the story of the creator of Ævislåvia, Luke Stephens.

The tale begins when Luke was just fourteen years old. He, along with a friend of his called Lucy Lamont, decided it would be a good idea to create new languages. Lucy decided to make a language called Aegoalg, but the plans were abandoned in the earliest stages of creation. Luke, however, created a language that is known as Ævski. With the help of Lucy, this language took on a design similar to that of languages such as English and German. As time went on, Luke and Lucy created a country to go with this astonishing language. This country is called Ævislåvia. The two friends decided that Ævislåvia would reach across from Germany to the Europe-Asia border of Russia, and from Poland up to Norway. 

The partnership between Luke and Lucy was short lived, however, when Luke's mind became twisted, and dark. Pretending to be nice, he decided to give his other friends whichever countries of their own they wanted, just to go through the pleasure of declaring war on them and invading them. This was all done in the style of a game, but he pledged to himself that these exact events would happen in real life sometime in the near future. When he told Lucy about the pledge he had made, they got into an argument, which turned into a fight, and this fight was still going on, when Luke's pledge had come true. Therefore, the fight turned into a war, which ended up as a world war.