Who You Are

Valarie's POV

I took a deep breath before closing my eyes, running the space between my thumb and forefinger, against her neck. She lets out a long sigh as her eyes closed. I watched her eyes turn to the back of her head through her closed eyelids. After she ended her sigh, she began to inhale, just before I pushed my hand more into her neck. I listened to her gasp as I pressed my lips into hers before she pushes me away from her. I watch her smirk, laughing a bit as she walks over to the kitchen's island, by the knives. She pulls a butcher knife from the knife block and leaned against the counter as she inspects the blade. She looks at me just before pressing it against her lips.

"Does this turn you on?" she mumbles against the knife's edge. As I walk over to her, she carefully runs the edge of the blade against her exposed chest, having the edge glide lightly over the spill of her breasts, almost cutting through her skin. She'd sway her hips, slowly, in the light of the flame. I approached her, with my teeth pinching parts of my lower lip. I was nearly breathless from the heat bouncing back and forth between us.

Watching her hips swing side to side like a ship stuck in a patterned wave, I whispered, "Yes..." through my lips before latching mine onto hers. Wrapping my fingers around hers, I take the knife from out of her hands, placing mine onto the countertop behind her. Her back leans into the edge of the surface causing her head to move away from mine. I sat the knife down next to us, at a distance. My arms wrap themselves around her thighs before lifting her up and onto the counter. She sat above me, resting her fingertips in between her colored lips. Her mouth opens slightly to speak to me,

"What are you going to do to- ", she stammers out before she's interrupted by the sounds of the knife hitting against the marble counter top. I picked the knife up and place the pointed edge against her bottom lip.

"Shush, no more talking... let me take care of you." I then press the tip of the blade against her lips, nearly cutting through it. She started breathing heavier as her breath fogged the edge of the cold knife. Once again, she let out a long sigh as she parted her thighs before softly moaning, "Yes, Dadd- ", before being interrupted once again by me quickly running the knife's edge through her lip, causing her to gasp as I left a shallow cut. Once she felt the air brushing against her open skin, her tongue snaked out from in between her plump lips, licking over the fresh blood that began to drip onto her exposed chest. Before she could pull her tongue back into her mouth, I pressed my thumb into her chin, pulling her bottom lip down, revealing her bloody tongue. Bringing my face to hers, I lightly brush my tongue against hers, tasting her blood. I could feel a part of her merging into me as I swallowed the metallic taste. I then wrapped my lips around hers, sucking her blood into me as I parted her legs, pushing myself more against her.

I felt her gentle sighs of pleasure, echoing off my lips as I drained her, feeding on the taste of her blood. She wrapped her legs tightly around my thighs, pressing her body more against me. I inhaled deeply through my nose, releasing her lip, letting it snap back against her face. It wasn't until now that I realized that taking it slow wasn't going to work for me anymore. I tightened my grip on the handle of the knife and lifted it between us. My free hand pushed her thighs further apart before I stabbed the tip of the knife through her dress, stopping once I heard the knife hit the marble.

She squealed a bit, gripping onto my shirt, letting her hands shake against my shoulders. Her nails dug into my skin through the fabric, giving me this stinging feeling that ran through my shoulders and diffused down my spine. I dragged the knife down and off the counter, tearing her dress enough for her legs to spread wider. Making eye-contact with her, I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her against me while the other slid the knife back into the knife block. She sighed lightly from the force as I reached in between her legs and ran the tip of my finger down her panties, then slipping my hand underneath her. I could feel her wetness seeping through the spaces between my fingers.