The Ultra Battle

"Competing with us today is Ash Ketchum from pallet town and Mr.Mime from pallet town, also Ash's mom's Pokemon companion. Today is not a normal battle day, because one of these two are going to win three tickets to an Island Getaway to Alola"
a announcer cried out. "Wait, I thought this place was holding battles today", exclaimed a surprised Ash. He looked across the table, and he saw who he was battling. Ash got it now. The battle was for who could find an Island Getaway ticket to Alola first. It didn't seem as exciting as battling with Pokemon, but a challenge through finding something first still has a speck of excitement. "And... GO!" the announcer yelled. Ash and Mr.mime scrounged around the pile of tickets in front of them. Ash panted for a second or two, until he realized Mr.mime found the Island Getaway ticket." Fair match" Ash said, shaking Mr.mime's hand. "Mr Mime..." said Mr.mime. Ash then went to his house to get Pikachu. "Come on Pikachu. Let's go pack".

TIME SKIP TO ALOLA . CURRENT LOCATION: MELEMELE ISLAND.                      
"Whoo hoo", yelled Ash in enjoyment. He finally got to Alola. He was staying at Melemele Island. There was so many fun activities to do here in Alola. Like catching new Pokemon, making friends and other things so on. But what could be funner than riding on the back of a Sharpedo Jet Pokemon ride. " YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Ash yelled one final time before reaching the shore.