Chapter 9

Of course, Emperor won in his creepy way like always. It's like, your looking at him, you look away for a second, and all the opposing team members are splatted.

Our team is up next, against Emperor's. "Ah, great..." My team is staring at the match board. Dualie is the only one who speaks. "Why the inadvertent silence?" Everyone looks at her except me, who's looking at the popularity board, or betting board, as some squids say.

"Guys.."

They're kinda busy arguing about our chances against Emperor.

"GUYS!"

They all turn to me. "WHAT!"

"We're number 3... We're only 13% behind Team Emperor!"

Tentatek-chan jumps with joy while the others are just open mouthed. "Yay! Let's go celebrate!" Takora-kun gets kind of frantic.

"Uuh, our next Match starts in ten minutes, we need to work on a strategy!!"

Tentatek runs to the cafe, and calls out behind her: "Over food! Now let's go!" I sigh along with Takora and watch Dualie and Tentatek run off cheering.

When we arrive at the cafe, we find..er...half of the Blue Team. "Why are you guys here? And where Glasses and Headphones?" I ask, slightly confused.

Goggles grins and high fives Tentatek. "Tentatek texted me and we came as fast as we could!"

"You did..." Glasses says, panting as he and Headphones reach the cafe. We talk over some squid-rings and shakes.

I speak up and say, "It's time..." My team all stands up and makes sure they have their stuff. "Thanks for the Squid-rings! Will you be watching the battle?"

"Of course!" Bobble gives each of us a quick hug. "Now go get em!"

"You guys ready?"

"Ready as we'll ever be!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short please don't kill me!! *begs*

You: *comes after me with splatling* I WILL SHOW NO MERCY

AAAAHHHHHH SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEE

Aloha: Why have i not been mentioned the entire chapter >.> *starts chasing me too*

BEFORE I DIE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!

All: WHAT!!

~STAY FRE-AAAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHH!!!!! *has to keep running from readers*