The regular routine

JASON! ,said Isabelle who needed him immediately. What is it now ?, he said . Princess Samantha is crying because the little bug died and she keeps saying that it was her only pet in the entire universe. Samantha please stop crying because of a bug , Jason said.BUT HE WAS MY ONLY FRIEND THAT IS NOW DEAD!!!!!!!! , she cried. Christian came in and was able to do something with his magic. Samantha I can bring the bug back to life so can you please stop crying and let me concentrate on the spell. Soon the bug came back to life for the five thousandth time. Thanks Christian she said . But Samantha why do you cry over one tiny pet and you don't notice your other ones? Jason said. Oh, I didn't notice that I had other pets ,said Samantha. Um guys I think we should stay inside because it's now raining, said Isabelle. Finally a day where no enemies come to try and get rid of them. Jason was sleeping , Christian was reading the spell book, Samantha was playing with the puppies and kittens and Isabelle was singing while drawing. When Samantha went outside to get her pet horse she noticed something that was a carriage that was white with pure gold on the sides . After that carriage she saw  two other ones which were blue and purple mixed with rose gold . The three carriages were familiar until she remembered that they were their friends who were coming because a big storm was coming and their castle wasn't safe so they went to the castle of the Land Of strange magic.