Proposal

Jeff was ready in nice clothes with Jason by his side in a tuxedo which Jeff was holding the ring . Dude you are going to be fine said Jason. Ok so you will call Lisa to get Isabelle and I ask her to marry me right? Asked Jeff . Yes . I'm getting her right now said Lisa to Jason. Ok Jeff are you ready to do this? Yes are you sure ? Yes I am sure are you sure sure? Yes I am sure sure said Jeff. Oh you're here we'll leave you two alone. Um Isabelle said Jeff. Yes Jeff ?, she said . Jeff got on one knee and asked her , will you marry me Isabelle?,Jeff asked . Yes I will! Said Isabelle while hugging Jeff. Aww this is so cute said Samantha wow I knew he could do it said Jason Christian was smiling well I knew this day would come Lisa was squealing with joy and jack just stood and smiled . Well what are we waiting for we need to get ready for the wedding! Said Samantha. So Jason you will be the grooms best man and Lisa will be the brides bridesmaid Christian and jack will be the entertainers and grooms men  while I Samantha will be the animal choir leader.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this part of the story but don't worry I will publish more books on the land of strange magic in the future  and now so be ready for the wedding