ten woke up finding taeyong, once again in his arms.
he stared at him for a bit. he looked so perfect.
suddenly he heard his phone vibrate on the nightstand, he quickly took it and read the caller ID. it was his childhood best friend jaehyun.

"hello?" he answered.
"ten! where are you?" he heard jae's voice from the line.
"i'm at home, why are you calling me this early?"
"the other day you said you would hang out with me, johnny and his new friends at the café this morning, you've forgotten about it haven't you?" jaehyun sounded very upset.
ten suddenly remembered, and since he didn't want his best friend to get mad at him, he replied: "uh, yeah i'll be there in a bit. but, can i bring my new, um.. friend too?" he asked, not wanting to leave taeyong.
"yeah whatever, see ya" jaehyun hung up.

ten immediately shook taeyong softly, whispering "baby, wake up" in his ear.
taeyong woke up and smiled at the sight of ten, the memories of the night before flashing in his mind making him blush.
"good morning, kitty." ten stated, pecking his lips.
"mornin" taeyong yawned.
"get up baby, i'm taking you out and you're gonna meet my friends, is it okay for you?" he said frantically
"uh, yeah? i wasn't expecting this but it's alright for me" taeyong said, smiling.
"c'mon, let's get ready"

taeyong was brushing his teeth when he felt a pair of arms wrapping aroung his slim waist and a warm body attached to his back. he smiled and glanced at the mirror, only to see his tennie smiling while waiting for him.

ten brushed his teeth too as taeyong was styling his messy hair.
"babyboy, stop that" he said, taeyong looked confused.
"i said, stop styling your hair, your soft fluffy hair is the prettiest thing ever, as you're the prettiest human being to ever exist, so leave your hair messy and fluffy. you're perfect."

while ten was buttoning up his shirt, he approached tae and slapped his butt, that was now covered by the fabric of the ripped skinny jeans he had put on.
"ouchie" taeyong obviously faked an expression of pain just to tease ten, to which ten replied:
"so you're telling me, my slaps aren't good enough"
"that was not wha-" taeyong was interrupted by ten grabbing taeyong and sitting on the bed, easily bending him on his lap.

"te-tennie?" taeyong was confused, even though he already knew what was going to happen next.
ten unbottoned taeyong's jeans and took them off, along with his boxers.
he spanked him hard and gained a loud moan from the other boy. he slapped his ass hard multiple times, making taeyong's eyes tear up from the pleasure mixed with pain.

"daddy, ughh" he couldn't finish a sentence because of the constant spanks.

"now tell me you like my spankies, babyboy. say it." ten demanded, with another slap.
"ahh- mmh, yes daddy, i love them. fuck, my ass hurts" taeyong cursed
"good boy." ten said proudly, caressing the soft red skin to soften the pain from the spanks.

"now we better get going, babyboy. i'm really happy you're gonna meet my friends." ten said once they were finished getting ready.
"i hope they'll be kind, but i'm happy too!"
"of course they will." ten said and taeyong kissed him lovingly.

as the exited the house, taeyong smiled shyly and took ten's hand, playing with his slender fingers. ten felt butterflies in his stomach at the other boy's actions.
so when he saw ten blushing, taeyong mustered up the courage and said:
"daddy, um, i was wondering,, when we get back home, can we.." he started
"finish what we were doing? yes baby. we will. now let's hurry, they're waiting"
ten finished taeyong's sentence as they walked to reach the café.

this ff is trash and so am i,
and i don't even know how to write but it has already 1.88k reads???? THANK YOU SO MUCH USHDIDJ. btw ten's friends and their new friends will be in the next chapter cause this is basically just a filler and i didn't want it to be too long. thank you for ur support. love u.💞💞