十一

"i have school tomorrow, tennie" taeyong said.
they were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie.
"i know, babe, i have to go to school, too."
they lived in the same city, but they didn't go to the same school, that's why they didn't meet before that time at the café.
"we haven't talked much about school" ten chuckled a little. "do you like going to school?" he then asked him.
"was that even a question? of course not, but i have to, but after all my grades aren't bad at all" taeyong shrugged, ten smiled.
"yeah, same for me".
ten was smiling, but he was worried for taeyong. he had an idea just then.
"let's go to your house and take all your things, now."

taeyong immediately lifted his head from ten's chest and looked at him with sparkly eyes.
"are you serious?"
he asked, ten cooed.
"you look like a baby"
"then you'd better buy me a pacifier cause imma stay with you for the rest of my life" taeyong squealed and kissed his boyfriend's nose.
"i'm happy you like the idea of moving in with me" ten said softly.

they went out and taeyong leaded ten towards his house.
he had his keys and he assumed his parents probably weren't home, so they went in.

taeyong took ten's hand while crossing the corridor as they got startled by a voice.
"what do you think you're doing, lee taeyong?" his mother asked with anger in her voice.
"i-i'm" taeyong hesitated a bit, but ten squeezed his hand and he stated: "i'm taking my things, cause i'm moving out of this house"
his mother was so shocked by taeyong's sentence, that she slapped him right across his face.

she didn't say a word after that, she just looked confused and angry.
"what the actual fuck?" ten suddenly shouted. he caressed taeyong's cheek and noticed tears already forming in his pretty eyes. his heart hurt by seeing him in this state.
he turned around, facing taeyong's mother and kept on yelling: "why the fuck did you slap your son?"
she tried to reply but ten interrupted her.
"i don't wanna listen anyways. he's moving out of this house and this is none of your business. now excuse me, we're taking his things and then we'll go away. and you don't say a fucking word, you don't lay another fucking finger on him or else i'll throw you in jail. he's old enough to make his own decisions."
ten finished and taeyong quickly dragged him in his room, they took everything taeyong needed and went back downstairs. in the meanwhile, taeyong's father had arrived and waa discussing with his wife.
"you know what, you're a shitty person sometimes, let him live, what's wrong with that? if he comes with you, you'll treat him like shit anyways, let him go live with his friend and shut up"
"you heard him, mother." taeyong yelled and stormed out of the house with ten.

they were walking in silence, when ten started to speak, "babyboy.." he said softly, almost whispering.
taeyong looked up and stopped walking, ten did the same.
the older took his hands and kissed them,
"thank you" he added.
"for what?" ten smiled.
"for this. for letting me live with you, for defending me with my mother, for trusting me and taking care for me even though we don't know each other very well yet. thank you, really."
ten smiled and kissed taeyong on the lips and said, "you're very welcome, kitty"

when they arrived home, they quickly got ready for bed and cuddled, talked a little and then fell asleep, once again, in each other's arms.

the next morning, as the alarm rang, they quickly opened their eyes. taeyong knew he had to get up and get ready, but ten was too warm and comfy, he thought.
"good morning, angel" ten whispered, looking at the boy who was basically on top of him.
"mornin, daddy" taeyong said happily, nuzzling his face in ten's chest and climbing more so he was now completely hovering over him.

ten pressed a kiss on his head and hugged him.
taeyong smirked even though ten couldn't see his face and started to grind on his crotch slowly.
"babe, we have to get up, it's not the right time to-"
"to fuck me hard and hear me scream your name so loud everyone would know i'm all yours?" taeyong quickly interrupted ten.
he tried to finish his sentence, "no, it's not that-" but he was interrupted again, "you don't wanna see me wearing skirts for you? or tying my arms and handcuffing me to the bed? you don't wanna choke your kitty? you don't wanna give me spankies?" taeyong pouted. he was clearly teasing ten, but they had school.
"baby, please, get up. after school we'll do whatever you want, kitty. i promise you."

taeyong eventually gave up and he got ready, still pouting.
ten made breakfast for the two of them and taeyong was suddenly feeling happier.
"tennie, baby~" he said softly, looking at the ground.
"what is it, little one?"
"i'd like t-to try something new with you, if you know what i'm trying to say.." he blushed a deep shade of red.
"yes babyboy. as you wish. daddy will do anything for you, now let's go, or we'll be late"
they kissed lovingly as they parted ways.

a little short but this story is supposed to have short chapters sooo yeah.
i hope you're enjoying it so far. sorry for the slow and shitty updates, i'll upload more when school ends. love u.

alSO LOOK AT OUR BOYS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR EVENT TOGETHER💘