Chapter 4

Time finally came around and Mya and I started getting ready for the bonfire. I straighened my hair and it looked pretty good if I do say so myself! I did my usual makeup which is just mascara and eyeliner. I was wearing white short shorts and an American flag flowy crop top with of course my brown cowgirl boots.

I walked out and grabbed some money and my phone and went to see if Mya was ready. Sure enough she was and let me tell you she looked great! I told her and she said the same to me. As we where walking out I was thinking of my brother and praying he was ok right now.

Luke's POV

Earlier today I ran into a really cute girl and her friend. I invited them to the bonfire tonight and hope they come because I didn't even get her name! She was real flirty and I liked it but I don't think I'm ready for anything considering I just broke up with Brooke. That bitch, ugh whatever I'm gonna have a real good time tonight!

I was wearing tight skinny jeans, a light blue v-neck and my brown cowboy boots. I sprayed my favorite cologne on and hoped tonight would be fun and I had a feeling it would be!

Kailey's POV

Mya and I drive together and where signing every country song on the radio. We showed up to the party and their where a lot of people here! We hopped out of the truck and went to get a drink. There was a dance floor and I decided to go shake my stuff for a while. My favorite song was on and everyone was either drunk or just having a great time because I know I was!

I felt someone come behind me and I was not going to grind on some stranger! I turned around and it was some guy obviously drunk. We grabbed my wrists and shoved me against the wall. I yelled for help but the music was too loud and everyone was to drunk to realize what was going on. He leaned in and kissed me and I wanted to throw up in his mouth!

He shoved his tounge in my throat and I just closed my eyes and prayed to god he would just pass out or something! My prayers where answered and he stopped. I had tears in my eyes and looked up to see the guy who invited me with that award winning smile on like always!

He pulled me into a hug and walked me to my truck. I'm not one go just go with some guy I just met but I felt like I could trust him.

I stopped crying and he still just helped me. I asked him why he stayed with me because it was his party and he said because he still doesn't know my name. I laughed and said "I'm Kailey, nice to meet you..." "Luke, I'm Luke nice to meet you Kailey." was what he reasoned with. So this little country boys name is Luke, I like it!