Chapter 5

Luke and I talked for a little while to get to know each other and we went to go get another drink and dance for a little bit. We got to the dance floor and I said "now you won't shove your tounge down my throat, right?" He just laughed and said "right!"

After dancing a while and just havin fun as friends a slow song came on. In my mind I was thinking oh gosh what do I do now but Luke had another idea. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I wrapped my hands around his neck and swayed to the music. I'm not going to lie he is really cute, but I kinda feel like a booty call because he just broke up with his girlfriend.

That thought ran through my head over and over and Luke noticed. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "Nothin' I'm fine" I faked a small smile across end my face. "Seriously what's wrong?" he asked again. I caved in and told him to come with me.

We walked out of the dance floor and walked to my truck. But inside Mya sat sucking a guys face off! "Carter what the heck!""Mya what are you doing!?" They stopped making out and looked at us and laughed. Luke and I just laughed too because it was pretty funny. We said bye and he brought me to his truck.

He looked me in the eyes and said "now darlin' tell me what's wrong." As fast as I could've said I said "thefirstnighticameiheardyouandyiurgirlfriendfightingandifeellikeabootycall!" He just laughed and said "what?" I said again but slower "the first night I came I heard you and your girlfriend fighting and I feel like a booty call." He looked at me and said "I'm so sorry if I made you feel that way!! And I knew I saw you somewhere before earlier!" I just smiled because he didn't mean it like that.

He smiled at me and hugged me. He told me he wasn't looking for anything more than a friendship right now because of Brooke. I was kinda sad but understood. He took me back to my dorm because my truck was kind of occupied.