Chapter Two

When she disappeared as well she went off into a magical island in space. She had no idea where she was. She floated somewhere else where no one can find her. Earth is right down below but she is not a loud back on it. She is NOT leaving space for the rest of her life... How can I get out of here, she screamed. No one knows, a deep voice shot back. Who is that, she yelled terrified. It was silent for a while then she saw that old man that was on the porch. She yelled, you got me into this mess now get me out. I can't, the man said. Why not, she yelled back while shaking. The rest of the time it was quiet and there was no more talking or even noise.

For some reason it ended up feeling like she was falling but she was thinking to herself that it is impossible for that to happen, all she is doing is floating in space. She started REALLY freaking out why she would feel like she is falling. After a while she looked down seeing if she could see anything clearer finally she smacked thru the roof of her old abandoned house that she left 6 years ago. She found all furniture in it but didn't know who's it was.

A couple hours later she heard a car door. Who is that she is thinking. Then she sees a family all get out of the car. I got to hide I have to hide she was saying in a whispered tone. Three children and two adults open the front door. She saw the family and she new they saw her...