Meet The Boys

Heyyy Happy 4th Of July , its great to be back , Ardd , your doing …… DANCE .

Dance - 13

Cheer - 9

Basketball - 10

( Btw - My writing style is gonna be diffrent , alittle . and Diggy is not famous , sorry :-( )

:: YN POV ::

So I decided to dance I been doing it since I was 7 . I love it so much , I signed the sheet Aaleah signed up too . " This is gonna be so much fun Yn " Aaleah exclaimed jumping up and down . " I know all the friends we gonna have and the boys we could grab ! " I said giggiling . I saw one boy that caught my eye he was tall , lightskinned , had full pink lips , and that billion dollar smile . I caught myself staring at him , then Aaleah snapped me back to reality . " Mhmm , I see you girl checking him out . " Aaleah said . I smiled at her " Girl " we laughed and went to our new homeroom .

:: In Homeroom ::

:: My POV ::

Me and Yn walked into homeroom . We sat in our seats , I sat next to a mixed looking boy , with some sexy ass eyes , and had a bomb ass smile . I was listening to music and playing on my phone . I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Yn , she showed me the boy that was she was checking out was in our homeroom . He was alrightt , but that boy that I sat to was the onee .

:: Corahn POV ::

I was sitting next to a girl that looked bomb asf , she was listening to music and was on her phone . I wanted to know her so bad she was perfect and cute .

---------

Heyyy ! I missed all of you so much !

I gotta alot of catching up to do !

Byeee !!