Chapter 6

Michael punched Ashton in the face causing him to fall to the ground.

"MICHAEL STOP!" I screamed grabbing his waste and pulling him back.

"PLEASE DONT DO THIS" I cried.

"I WONT LET HIM TALK ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT DYLAN. WHAT IF YOU BELIEVED WHAT HE SAID AND YOU LEFT ME!" he yelled.

"but I barely know about your past relationships so how could I know if he's telling the truth or not Michael!"

"You fucking believe him don't you"

"I never said that!" I screamed.

without either of us knowing Ashton stood up and punch Michael in the face back causing Michael to fall on me.

"Ow what The hell" I yelled.

Michael stood up again. "You know what I'm over it. Have her she believes you anyway." he walking out of the room rubbing his cheek.

I ran after him.

"Michael I don't fucking believe him!" I yelled.

he completely ignored me.

I sprinted after him and tackled him to the ground.

"I. don't. fucking. believe. him." I said.

"Get the fuck off Dylan."

"But I love you" I cried.

"Save it." he said pushing me off of him.

"M-michae"

"Fucking save it!" he yelled turning around.

"You're being ridiculous!" Luke yelled from behind me. "She obviously loves you! thats why she trying to let you know she doesn't believe him, but you're being so stubborn that you can't believe her! yes its been like one day but you can already tell how much you mean to her..and how much she truly means to you. just forgive her already."

"I know she doesn't love me." he said.

"THATS NOT FUCKING TRUE!" I screamed. "YOU SAVED MY LIFE AND IN THE ONE DAY WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER YOU ALREADY MEAN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD TO ME! I FUCKING LOVE YOU TO PIECES! p-please.. just forgive me" I cried into my hands.

"I would love to forgive you. I just don't know how." he said quietly. "Look I hurt you.. what if I hurt you again." he said walking up to me. "I can't bare to see you like this. worst of all... I caused it."

"Baby its fine..." i said sniffling.

"No its not!" he yelled. "I hurt you! I'm sorry!" I could tell he was going to cry.

I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

"See... baby its fine."