chapter 23

"what do you mean not right now Dylan?" he asked shyly.

"I can't talk about this right now Michael." I sighed.

"so you're just gonna dump me and not talk about it!" he yelled, "I thought you were different."

"same to you Michael, I thought you weren't gonna cheat on me like the rest of my boyfriends have!"

"I wasn't gonna cheat on you!" he yelled.

"Michael you know if you guys were gonna hangout she would kiss you, and just like the last time you wouldn't have pushed her away."

"you're right.." he said.

"sadly I am Michael."

"but Dylan!" he cried, "I love you."

"mich-"

"and no Dylan, I'm not just saying that cause I'm about to lose you, I'm saying it because I mean it. I'm sorry that I haven't been treating you right, I'm sorry I was going to be stupid and use the girls number, and most of all I'm sorry for making you this sad. no I'm not using you for sex, no I wasn't gonna kiss that girl, and yes if she were to kiss me I actually would push her off and leave because I can't cheat on you again because that brought you so much pain when I did it before; and I can't bare to see you like that, and the worst thing is I caused you that pain and it makes me feel terrible and I try my hardest to help you feel better but I can still tell that you are still hurt by what I did, I'm just sorry for everything Dylan. I truly do love you and no other girl could ever make me feel the way you do, I've never been more in love with a girl."

"m-Michael." I sobbed, "I-I-"

I ran downstairs and out of the door, not even bothering to look back.

"DYLAN" I heard Luke yell from behind me.

it only made me run faster.

"DYLAN PLEASE STOP!"

I turned my head and it was Michael, he was close to me.

I started running faster and faster, but then I fell to the ground and it all went black.