>Chapter 1<

Zayrine's POV

When our teacher entered our class she was about to speak when she was interrupted by a handsome boy who was absolutely late.

"Mr. Park why are you late in the first day?"

"Don't tell my grandfather so that you can get a high interest" he said winking at her. I think he's the grandson of the principal here.Then he started walking to his seat which happens to be next on me...before he could take his seat he stared at me then puts a smirk on his face...his dark eyes met mine and he has a huge smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes at him....

"Mr. Park please take your seat" our teacher said and he sat down still staring at me.

"Okay....we have new student...please come in front of the class and introduce yourself " my heart was beating I was so nervous...

"Hi everyone,good morning....my name is Zayrine Diel 18 yrs. old, I just moved here and I hope we can all be friends" some girls rolled their eyes and glared at me...but I just ignored it.

"Okay,thank you Miss, Diel you can now take your seat." I go back to my seat until....

"Hi I'm Jimin" he showed his hands and thinking I should shake it then I remembered what Lisa told me about him so I ignored him....I think he didn't like it he slowly took his hands out of my sight....I think his angry because I ignored him.

Skip to lunch scene

It was lunch time after finishing my lunch with my new friend Lisa she told me everything about this school about Jimin that I shouldn't get near him...

"Excuse me,I gotta go to the restroom I need to pee"

"Sure,want me to come with you?"

"Uh no...finish your lunch first....can you just point me where the restroom is?"

"Sure...just go straight and turn right" she said pointing the direction.

"Thanks I'll be right back"

I followed her direction when suddenly someone grab my wrist leading me to a dark place looks like a janitors closet trapping me with his arms and the wall....I looked to see who it is, I can see a familiar eyes.....what the?!!

Park Jimin?!!!!

Sorry for a short chapter hope you like it...love you guys