>Chapter 3 Apology<

Jimin's POV

Oh no! Its already 1:05pm I'm late! I ran to my classroom and apologize to the teacher....hmm this is the first time that I apologized to the teacher and I think she's not only the one who deserve it.....I went to my seat and spot Zayrine very angry for what I did she gave me an angry look and I gave her a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay class were gonna do a project so that I could know if you're paying attention to my class well" ugh! But its still the first day of school and there's already a project? What the heck man?!!

"I'm gonna give you guys a partner to show I'm a good teacher okay...
So Jennie and Mark,Taeyung and Lisa,Jimin and......Zayrine" OMG!! Good thing I'm paired up with Zayrine so that I can get close to her.

"Hey partner!" I whispered at her ears she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Your gonna do a expirement with your partner and you can practice at your house until you perfect it,today is Monday and your gonna perform your expirement in front of the class on Friday be ready and if I where you guys you should start later"

"Yes Miss, Kaye" we all said in unison

"So....partner? When should we start practicing our project?" I asked her but still ignoring me....

Zayrine's POV

"I'm gonna give you guys a partner to show I'm a good teacher okay...
So Jennie and Mark,Taeyung and Lisa,Jimin and......" And? I said on my mind hoping its not gonna be me

"...Zayrine" what the?!!! I must be the most lucky or the opposite of lucky in the world!!!

"Hey Partner!" He whispered in my ear,I just rolled my eyes at him ignoring every word he says....finally the bell rang and class was finally over and its home time.

"Zayrine!!" A Familiar voice called my name....it was V

"Hey" I smiled at him

"So how was your first day?" I wanted to tell him about what happened earlier but nah....

"It was great! I met a new friend"

"Good to hear that" he smiled at me

"Zayrine!" Lisa calling me

"Sorry for interrupting....guys wanna hmgo out any minute? Let's walk together"lisa asked the both of us

"Sure" we both said in unison....and I can no longer see Jimin in the room...wait why am I looking for him?!!

At Home

When I got home,I walked straighly to my room and change and rolled into my bed and I was reading my wattpad stories its about a playboy who changed because of a girl kind of reminds me of Jimin.....

"Zayrine!!" Mom interrupted my thoughts

"What is it mom? I'm kind a busy you know!" I responded

"Your friend is here...come down now!!" I was curios who it was

"Coming" I ran down stairs to find my mom with a guy with dark eyes and I know who it belong to....

Park Jimin?!! Ugh!

"Mom? Why is he here?" I asked mom without knowing he's here

"He said you guys have to do some project and your told you to start right a way.....and don't be rude at your guest,bring him to your room!" I rolled my eyes at them and go to my room then he followed me there.

"Nice room you've got" he said

"How did you know where I live?" I asked him rudely

"I followed you! What do you think?"I rolled my eyes once again.

"Your mother said not to be rude with your guest"

"I don't care!.....and why the hell did you follow me?!....are you a stalker?"

"We have our project remember! And I'm not stalking you!....I followed you because you keep on ignoring me" he said to me nicely....silence came between us....

"Don't we have a expirement to make?" He said

"I'll go get my laptop to search for expirements....wait here!"

I went down to get my laptop and find mom staring at me.

"What?" I asked her

"Oh nothing.....just behave OK?!"

"Mom! Ew" I went back to my room and find Jimin waiting while sitting on my bed.....

"So what kind of expirements are we gonna make?" I asked him

"Something that explodes!!" He responded like a child....pfft childish

"I'm serious....hmm"🤔

"Well...I'm also serious"

"What about a slime?" I suggested

"Ew no! That's for kids....what about a volcano? That sounds good" he suggested

"Alright....volcano it is" I agreed on what Jimin suggested but it doesn't mean I like him or something!!! We begin to make our expirement outside and were kinda having fun making it. We end up laughing at each other on our backyard like little kids.....I gotta admit he's not that bad after all....then we became silent for a moment....

"Look...Zayrine...uh I'm sorry for what happened earlier at school"

Hi guys hope you continue reading this story....lab u guys!