>Chapter 5<

Zayrine's POV

I'm so not lucky! Now I'm locked in a library with some guy I don't know! And with lights out.....

"Who are you!?!!...what do you want?!!" I yelled at the mysterious guy.

"I want you" the guy said.....wait he wants me?!! His voice sound's familiar like I've heard it many times and I just ignored it.....wait is this?!!

Park Jimin!!!!!???

"J-jimin?" I said nervously

"Who do you think princess?" He replied

"What do you want?...and why did you bring me hear?!!" I asked angrily and pissed off....

"Easy girl....why are you ignoring me the whole day?"

"I have no time to answer that stupid question! Taeyung is waiting for me!...can't u just let me go?"

"I can't" he said annoyingly

"And...why not?!!"

"Because you haven't answered my question" he opened the lights and leaned forward to me...

"J-jimin....what are you d-doing?" I'm shuttering as he comes closer and closer to me....he's not answering now I'm trapped by the wall and him in front of me staring into my eyes....then turned to my ears....

"Please come with me" he said

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" he smiled and winked at me.

"What about taeyung?"

"I texted him that I'll take care of you...princess"

"And...my mom?"

"I already told her about that"

"What?!!"

"Yeah....so come on" he said angrily...I have no choice,I mean he already asked my moms permission.

When we entered his car its so awkward between the two of us until I decided to break the silence.

"So uhm...where are we going?" I asked him and just ignored what I just said...what is his problem?!!!

Finally he stopped at somewhere I don't know where!!!....when I looked around I can a cute house looks like a place to eat but I've never been here and i can see no one except him....so were just gonna eat here talking about food I'm starving!.....I'm so nervous,then he entered the place and I followed him.....

"Hope you're hungry" he said smiling,OMG he's so cute!!! What am I saying?!! Ugh NVM....

"Why here?" I asked him.

"I liked this place....I know its small but once you get to know this place better and everyone you'll love it...I show you later after we finish eating" he said, then the waiter came to us to take our order....

"Gud evening....may I take your order mam and sir?"

"Sure Jin" he said to the waiter

"Oooohh....mister jungkook,this is the first time you brought a girl to this place....is she perhaps your girlfriend?" The waiter asked,and now I'm annoyed...what gf? No way!! Never!

"Ah...no! I'm not her gf,just his friend" I quickly replied before Jimin could speak...

"For now" he said smiling and winking at me....

"Okay I'll be back in a couple of minutes until your dish is cooked" the waiter said....

Silence is around us again and I decided to break it again.

"So...am I really the first girl you bring here with you?"

"Uh...yeah,I realized I wanted to share my own world to you because I can see your nice until earlier....so I'm here to cheer you up and so that you could change your mind about ignoring me" he said and I just nod....then the waiter came back and brought the food we ordered....

WOW! its so delicious....I should come here again! Then I noticed jimin laughing at me...

"What?"

"You're such a pig! Hahahah...slow down,we can still order one" he said laughing...

"Leave me alone! I'm just hungry"

"Fine....heheheh" he said while I continued eating....

"You're so cute when your mouth is full" he said smiling at me....I can feel my cheeks heating up because of what he said....

After were done eating he brought me at the back of the eatery and I can see a view of the city so beautiful and a bench to sit on....we both sat next to each other and we're having a peaceful moment right now and the air is so fresh and breathable here.....

"Zayrine?" He broke the silence

"Yeah?"

"Why did you ignore me earlier,are you still mad about the kiss?"

"Uhm....no I'm not mad anymore"

"Then why did you ignore me?"

"I don't know,but I can see it was mistake ignoring you" I said smiling at him and he smiled back....then tears fell off my cheek....I'm now crying

"What's wrong?" he asked kinda worried.

"Nothing"...then he pulled my head making it lay down to his shoulder...

"It feels good when you lay on someone's shoulder....it will make you feel better" he said smiling again....I actually kinda like it...

"Thanks" I said and he lay his head down on my head with his arms wrapped on mine.....we had a peaceful moment until it was getting late....

He drove me back to my house and said good night to each other....wow this was a fun night...

"So....how's your date?" My mom asked sitting on the couch.

"Mom...it was not a date,it was uhm....like....eating with your friend,that's all" I said

"Hmm..okay"

"Good night mom!" I said while kissing her in the cheek and she nodded.

Whoah!...hope you're still reading😉