Chapter 9

Disclaimer: Kuroko no basuke is owned by Fujimaki Tadatoshi

Pairs: Akakuro

Warning: Slow/ Very slow update. . .

"Good morning." Normal speech.

'Who is he?' Thoughts.

"I'm not here..." Flashback normal speech.

'Of course you're not.' Flashback thoughts.

Thud! Sounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I kind of feel bad.."

A brunette girl looked behind her to see a sad smile on her companion's face. "Feel bad for what?"

Her companion sighed. "To those who'll receive his ire."

An understanding spark in her eyes. "I do too. Well, maybe just a little."

"You shouldn't trouble yourself. It was their fault to begin with." An another voice joined.

The first voice looked at the newcomer. "And where the hell have you been?"

The third voice shrugged. "I'm merely getting our stuffs ready.," The figure raised an eyebrow. "You haven't forgotten, right?"

The brunette girl giggled. "That's right. We're going to visit Kiyoshi-kun."

"Eh? When!?" The first voice asked in surprise.

"We'll be going by tomorrow." The third voice informed.

The first voice sweat drop. "Why wasn't I informed about this?"

"It's because you were still busy that time when she announced it." His male companion answered.

"Yet I was still able to get a glimpse of what was happening there..?" He murmured to himself.

"Now, now. Don't be like that. I know you're excited to see him again." The brunette looked at her other friend. "Is everything ready?"

The third voice playfully saluted to her. "Only few things left. The juniors are all helping so it would only take few more minutes."

The girl nod. "Good. Tomorrow, we'll all head out. After this, you can all rest.

"Yes, ma'am!~"

The first male sighed before shaking his head with a small smile. "This should be interesting..." He looked back at his companions. "Oi.. You're not planning on getting us join the fiasco, right?"

The brunette girl smiled innocently as she looks at him.

He sweat drop. 'Looks like I was too late to stop her.' Sighing once again, he looks at the window, looking at the dark sky. 'Better get yourself ready, Kiyoshi.. The second half of the disaster is coming to you.. And your guests.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiyoshi felt a shiver ran down his spine. He gulped. 'Why does it feel like something is about to happen..?'

"Kiyoshi-san." A voice called out.

He blinked, looking at the blonde teen. "What is it, Kise-kun?"

"How is Kurokocchi?.. And his brother, Mayuzumi-kun?" Kise asked with a worried frown on his face.

The doll maker sighed tiredly. "Unfortunately, Kuroko-kun refuse to go out of his room. Mayuzumi-kun is still unconscious." He noticed the students' growing worry. "But don't worry. They'll be fine." He reassured.