2

Sorry this is short, it needs somw suspense

Rainbow dash pov

I woke up with a start. I put a big smile on my face and stretched. I brushed my mane and tail a bit before walking out of my dorm to see spitfire waiting. "Finally. The wonderbolts and i are going to a surprise show that Princess Twilight and Princess Cadence requested for Princess flurryhearts first birthday. Get packed. Fleefoot broke a wing so shes staying here and watching over the newbies. Its gonna be a 1 week stay but that doesn't mean you slack off." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain in there." I turned and saw Fleefoot. I glared.

A litral minute later we were all flying to the crystal empire. I led the way because they didnt want to catch the train and im the only one who knew the whereabouts. "So c-cold." Sorin commented. "Thats why im wearing a scarf and beanie." I replied as the wonderbolts groaned. "Anyways... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" I yelled and dashed off as the wonderbolts where about a bed sized distance away from me. I flew in the kingdom as the wonderbolts caught their breath.

"Follow me." They nodded as i went to the castel and saw flurry. "Bababpff haHa!" She laughed and climbed on me. "*Acho*!" She sneezed as i ducked. The wonderbolts froze and just about ducked in time for the beam to get dodged. Cadence and Twilight led us to our rooms. "Hey twi... a storm is not scheduled today here. Is it....?" The wonderbolts and the princesses looked out of the window. "B-but h-how...?" "King Sombra is b-back and s-s-somehow has the c-crystal h-heart." The bolts gasped and ran.

"Dash can you get the others?" Twi asked as i nodded before she could blink i was gone and came back in 1 second holding our friends and elements of harmony.

"Dash, darling, please put me down." Rarity pleaded as i put them down. I had a feeling this was only the start, i head laughter.

Not pinkes.....

Not anyponies......

I sighed....

Blackout