Chapter 14

"C-cam" i said shaking. "What are you doing here?"

My heart was beating way to fast and my mind was overflowing with hundreds of thoughts.

"I want you back abby." He said quietly.

I just stop there looked at him.

"I have been thinking a lot about what i did.." He continued. "I was just to overprotective because i was scared to lose you."

"Cam you nearly killed me." I whimpered with my eyes squeezed shut as i walked further away.

"Can you please stop bringing it up!" he yelled. He took at deep breath and started to continue. "I know what i did and i will regret it for my entire life. I am so sorry can you please forgive me?"

"I dont know Cam." I said under my breath.

I did know. I knew the answer. I couldn't go back to him or forgive him for his harmful words and actions. It was so hard to think i felt this way about someone i claimed i loved just 3 weeks ago.

"Cmon babe." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.

"No please stop." i begged.

"Please just kiss me. I want it to be the same as it was before." He said trying to kiss me as i moved my face to the side.

"NO PLEASE STOP." i yelled loudly.

Grant's POV

As I walked down the beach with my two brothers I heard someone yelling. I immediately realized it was Abby.

"Stay right here." I said quickly to my brothers as I started to run.

I start to realize as I get closer that someone is harassing her. It was Cam.

"Hey!" i yelled.

He was trying to get her to kiss him but she refused.

"Hey!" i yelled again this time grabbing him by the shoulder. He quickly turned and punched my straight into the face.

And with that i was out.

Abby's POV

I sat in the waiting room patiently for what felt like hours when in reality it had only been 30 minutes.

I finally saw the nurse walk out of grants room and motion me over so i could go see him.

I walk in to see him unconscious breathing very slowly.

I pull up a chair and take his hand. I start to cry and realize this whole trip either he or i have been in the hospital and it was all because of me. He was in critical condition for once again trying to save me from a situation i caused.

"Grant." I said through my sobs. "Grant i love you. Grant i am sorry for everything. This is all my fault. You are so beautiful and so talented, you don't deserve any of this. I am so sorry Grant just please wake up. Please."