1. I Must Confess I Feel like a Mobster

(Y/n) sat in the park with her headphones in, world off. The secret side of me / I never let you see She tried to ignore her surroundings, unable to block out that bastard's words. "Kill yourself." So stay away from me, the beast is ugly / I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

She could feel tears welling up in her eyes. Why did she care? So many people loved what she did, and he had nothing. He was jealous that she had friends. Why did his words hurt so much? She felt a single tear slip down her cheek and hit the bench. She was so angry... If only she could get away with making him hurt, hurt the way she did, the way she always had...

"Mobster, I'm Hawkmoth, and I'll allow you to get revenge with your music and words. All I ask in return is Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculouses."

"Yes, Hawkmoth," she said, seething with rage. She transformed to be dressed in heavy black boots, ripped black jeans, a bleached black Awake shirt, and long black hair with rainbow streaks. She laughed and pulled her headphones out of her phone. The music blared unnaturally loud, and everyone in the park raved. A mosh pit formed in the center of the park while other people went into fetal positions and cried. She held out her arms, and black wings like a raven's sprouted from her back. She soared into the air and flew to Henry's house, magically aware of it.

She busted down the door and swaggered in, and the music turned to Riot by Three Days Grace. Henry's brother, dad, and sister were sitting in the living room. They all stood at the same time and started to throw things to the floor randomly. "Bring Henry to me," she demanded, screaming along with the music. They all nodded stiffly like zombies and marched down a hall. They came back with iron grips on Henry. "You'll pay," she screamed in his face. She held out a hand, and a pair of headphones appeared in her hand. They blared the ear rape version of XY without being plugged into anything. Mobster forced the headphones over Henry's ears. He fell to the ground and screamed with pain. Mobster laughed and flew from the house.

She flew to the top of the Eiffel Tower. She played the instrumental of Chop Suey and screamed, "Evillustrator, Guitar Villian, Captain Hardrock, rise from your tormented slumber; return to your glorious forms!" Mobster jumped from the top of the tower and soared down. Say Something by A Great Big World now blared from her phone, and everyone started crying about the ones they used to love and still loved. The Evillustrator flew over to her on a hoverboard that disappeared as soon as he was to her.

"How can I serve you, my gentle lady?" he asked smoothly as he sank to a bow.

"Spread pain and misery. Make everyone understand what it feels like to hurt so deeply inside," she said smoothly as she strode away from him.

"Everyone, m'lady?" he asked uncertainly.

"Everyone," she confirmed. "Make every last person know what it feels like to hurt deep down so they may not hurt another as quickly." Guitar Villian came up the street, strumming a rocking solo as he did. "Guitar Villian, you heard my instructions. Go," she instructed.

"Woah, my music is about making everybody rock hardcore, not pain."

"Make music that is systemic with their pain that they can rock to. Their pain turns to the anger of a thousand emos that are rejected by society," she said dismissively.

"I can jive with that," he said with a nod.

Captain Hardrock raced down the street in a convertible with its top down. Two teenagers were holding on for dear life in the back seat as she swerved around crying people. "Don't kill them," Mobster ridiculed as she flew to the car. "They look like they have good taste," she observed as she stopped in front of the car. "Captain, I want you to sail around and blare music by Three Days Grace, Metallica, Skillet, Panic! at the Disco, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Twenty One Pilots. If anyone other than those two isn't affected, it's not loud enough," she instructed before flying back to the top of the Eiffel Tower.