25

"I think you have fallen for me, that is why you were staring at me, just like i do"

Taehyung's eyes rounded when he realised what he said...slowly peeking at heena from the corner of his eyes he saw that she was too having two big rounded eyes on her face...but his were afraid and her were suspicious.

"W-what?" She asked. Did i hear right?

"What?" Taehyung questioned back, shrugging his shoulders as if nothing happened.

"What did you just said?"

"That you have fallen for me..."

"No after that!!"

"That you were staring at me!!"

"No no after that!!"

"After that what?"

"You said something like i do??"

"Noooooooooo" taehyung said while shaking his head from left to right showing a BIG NOOOOOOO.

"Officer you heard it too, right??" She asked from yoongi but to her surprise he was sleeping??

She turned towards other officer driving but he said "i was focusing on driving"

A low voiced THANK GOD escaped from Taehyung's mouth which only he heard back and no one else "yah Miss hearing problem, what did you hear when i said nothing after that?" He tried hard to act normal.

Was i hearing?? Maybe?? Why will he like me?? "Aaa, anyways tell me, how...did...you...do...this?"  She asked completely forgetting that he just accused her liking him.

"What?? Rescuing us?? Oh sure how can i forget that to expalin??" Taehyung got a chance to change topic so he was too enthusiastic at this point.

"Okay so Miss hearing problem..." at this he received a punch on his arm from her, which didn't even hurt him a little bit...but he acted as if he was murdered. Acting like in pain he pouted at her "don't beat me!!"

"Address me properly" she ordered

He scoffed "woah look who is talking about addressing people..." but she just glared "okay okay miss heena??" He asked with a face screaming "say yes please"

"Only heena is okay"

"Okay only heena so..." she wanted to scold him again but he was fast enough to shut her mouth before she could speak by putting his right hand on her mouth and left one behind her head for support. He looked in her eyes which were like a river for him, in which he was drowning. He shook his head signalling her not to speak.

She was a little shock from this skinship, its not that it was first time.

They ran in whole city while holding hands...
He held her hands while she was crying...
He even touched her shoulders while taking selfie...
He headbutted her...
He sat so close to her when their arms touched but...

This was something different.
She felt something different this time. Earlier it was because either he had no choice...or he was just joking around...or he was just being nice to a girl...but this time his eyes showed some other emotions. Was it love?

No we just met a night ago...yes its almost morning now...but love?? No i must be hallucinating. His eyes are different, but what?? I have been faking all my life therefore i can read people's eyes...than why cant his?? My eyes says that its love, my brain says that its love, but my heart...EVEN MY HEART IS SCREAMING LOVE.
It can be FAKE LOVE too

"Listen to me carefully" her thoughts were stopped by his voice. She signalled towards his hands and he caught it. Slowly removing his both hands he started off...

"Do you remember..."

...TO BE CONTINUED