Part 2

Running Away

I walked to school another way since the way I take is the way Taehyung took. I didn't feel like looking or seeing him anymore.
---
When I arrived, I saw Taehyung and his friends. They were talking happily and when I made contact with Jungkook, he smiled at me.

Jungkook:"Ara!!!" He yelled and I turned away and ran inside.
---
I closed my locker and walked to class trying to ignore everyone. Especially Taehyung and his friends.
---
It was now time for lunch and I sat all the way in the corner at a dark one. I didn't want anyone to see me, but someone did.

Lisa:"Ara!!" She shouted and I stood up and ran away.
---
I went into into the bathroom and hid in there until lunch was over.

                     RING!! RING!!

I got out very fast and ran to my locker and got my stuff and stopped when I saw BTS coming my way. I closed my locker quickly and ran past them to class.
---
When I got into class, I saw that I was the first one.

You:"M-Ms.Min?" I said and her eyes widen when she saw me.

Ms.Min:"Oh dear!" She said and came to me.

You:"May I sit in the back all the way in the corner where Mingyu sits?" I said and she sighed and nodded. I ran up there and sat in the dark corner.
---
People started coming in the class and when I saw Mingyu, he walked to me and smiled.

Mingyu:"You're in my seat Ara." He said and Ms.Min came.

Ms.Min:"She is sitting here for now, you're sitting in her spot." She said and he sighed and left to my old spot.

I saw BTS come in and Jungkook made eye contact with me. He smiled and I told him to sh! I didn't want Taehyung coming over to me.

Jungkook:"Ara!!" He said and covered his mouth. Taehyung turned to me and I ran out of the room to the rooftop.
---
It smelled to fresh and I was in the dark corner where no one could ever see you even though it morning.

???:"Ara...." He said and I jumped. How did he see me? I thought this was the best spot...but not anymore.

I ran past him since he couldn't see me but..he smelt my perfume. He couldn't see or grab me so I ran and left.
---
I was now back in class and Ms.Min was okay with it. Soon, Taehyung came into the room and I turned back to the board.
---
One more class was the last class and I couldn't wait for class to be over. I wanted to leave and I also came on a Friday so thank goodness.

I went to my locker to put my books away when I saw BTS coming my way once again. I shut my locker and went the other way. I saw them looking at me...especially Taehyung.
---
I was sitting all the way in the back but, now was math, Ms.Kim came in and smiled at us.

Ms.Kim:"Alright class, today you will have partners and I'm choosing." She said and I began to panic. All classes were fine, but math is never fine. I shouldn't have came to school again.

Ms.Kim called my name last and my eyes widen with who I was working with.

Ms.Kim:"Jungkook and Ara." It was no good. Jungkook would ask me to much questions and Taehyung will be over his house and same with the others.

Jungkook:"Yay! I have Ara!!" He said and I sighed.
---
Class was over and I ran to my locker. I put everything away and ran off when I saw BTS running my way. I will never ever come back to school for 3 weeks.

"Because of You...Kim Taehyung..."