Part 4

(Play the music)

Forgiven

I woke up in a room. I didn't know who's but, I saw a note.

Hey little sis,
Make sure to take care of yourself, don't do those things ever again! I know he hurt you, but please fix it. I love you and see you soon!
                       Sincerly Your Big Brother,
                                               Park Jimin

I sighed and got up. I looked at my arm which was patched. The door opened and I saw Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Ara." He said and I looked down. He sighed and gave me clothes and left. I changed into this:

 I changed into this:

It was my style. I then went out and walked but someone held my wrists. I turned and saw Taehyung looking at me. I looked away and he sighed and hugged me. Tears rolled down my eyes. I didn't even wanna touch him to.

You:"L-Let go." I said but he held me tight and pulled me closer. I then felt weak. I didn't eat that much, oy once a week. I then fell down and Taehyung caught me.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry Ara...please..can we still be friends..." He said and I stood up and pushed him away.

You:"I-I'll think about but for now, stay away from forever." I said and ran away.
---
1 month has passed and Taehyung has been sad lately and it's because of me. We haven't talked since who knows. Then, I went up to him for the first time in 1 month.

You:"Taehyung." I said and he looked at me and closed his locker.

You:"Sure, let's be friends." I said and forced a smile. He hugged me instead.

Taehyung:"Thank you...Ara." He said and smiled then kissed my head and left. I held my head and walked home.

"I love you...Kim Taehyung...I still do...more then a friend...."