UPDATE: RE-WRITE!

Hello Everyone! It's been a reallllllllllllly long time. Years to be exact! I was thinking about rewriting this "FanFic" and making it more original. I want to promise that the rewrite will be with steady updates but I don't want to make any promises yet. If anyone is following this story please leave a comment below and say hi so I know there is someone out there. Lol. 

So Rose's name will stay the same but I'm trying to come up with a name that is suitable for Vampire Royalty. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I'm looking for an attractive but yet easy off the tongue name. Something with meaning to be the replacement name for the current "Jean-Claude" character. Also, I'm replacing "Anita Blake" with a different name also. Since both names are copyrighted to the wonderful Laurell K. Hamilton. I was looking to give her a strong name, something that screams warrior, or something along those lines. I'll be giving it a lot f thought for the week to come because I'm hoping to get the rewrite up this coming week. 

I'm also going to be remaking the cover hopefully. I don't have much skill in that design department but I'm going to work on that on my "off work days". lol.  Once I get names down for each character I will also be updating the summary to this story. 

Please excuse my grammar and run on sentences, it has been awhile since I have actually sat down to write anything.  If there is anything major that needs correcting, feel free to let me know. I appreciate all the help I can get. 

So please stay tuned to updates from "Away From the Sun"  and I hope it goes well. Thanks for stopping by and giving this a read. 

-Joy