PROLOGUE

(y/n) POV

My name is (y/n), I am a hunter... for the past 5 years maybe... I'm not entirely sure... time moves strangely in Yharnam. Anyway, for the past 5 years I have hunted and killed the beasts of Yharnam without mercy, and most recently I killed Mergo's wet nurse. It was a gruelling  battle and I barely made it out alive, so I went back to the Hunter's Dream.

When I got there I was surprised to discover the workshop burning. I spotted the doll just sitting there on the ground watching the workshop burn, I jogged over to her and I asked where Gehrman was.

(Y/N): "Where is Gehrman" I whispered.

Plain doll: "Ahh Good hunter, you have come... Dawn will soon break... This night, and this dream, will end. Gehrman awaits you, at the foot of the great tree. Go on, good hunter."

I couldn't believe it - the hunt, the dream, coming to an end, it was a shock to say the least. Knowing that the dream would soon come to an end I did something that shocked the doll. I  wrapped my arms around her waist, gently grabbed her chin and kissed her. For a few seconds she didn't respond, then to my delight, she kissed me back. This went on for a few minutes, the only reason I parted from her was the dammed need for air. We didn't say anything as there was nothing to be said, she knew I had to go and see Gehrman. I unwrapped my arms from her, gave her a smile and went on my way. 

I walked through the field of flowers up to the old great tree where I saw Gehrman sitting in his wheel chair, he had his eyes closed but when I got near he spoke.

Gehrman: "Good Hunter, you've done well, the night is near its end. Now I will show you mercy. You will die, forget the dream, and awake under the morning sun. You will be freed from this terrible Hunter's Dream."

I was shocked to be free, I had to die, I had to forget everything but I would wake under the morning sun... something I have not felt for a very long time... I would be free. I had decided.

(Y/N): "I will submit my life" I say kneeling in front of him with my back turned and my eyes shut so I would not see the blade.

Gehrman: "Farewell, my keen hunter. Fear the blood."

3rd person

With (y/n) on his knees, head hung low, his eyes closed, Gehrman stands scythe in hand ready to take your head. In one swift motion your head was cleaved from your shoulders..... You are free of the Hunter's Dream. 

(y/n) POV

As I awoke I knew something was wrong, for three reasons; 1 - I remember everything. 2 - I still had my weapons along with the same weapon that Gehrman used to kill me with and 3 - I was in the middle of a forest leaning against a tree instead of in Yharnam.

3rd person

As our hero of this story jumped to his feet he spoke aloud one question and one question only  "Where the bloody hell am I?!"