Hi

DON'T SKIP IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND
Hi guys. So this is my first story ,so please just give me a chance. So I'm not going to make this that long I'm just gonna explain how things work in my story. This is for those who are new to the whole werewolf thing,but if you do know it then good for you but there are no gammas and omegas,only alphas and betas.

Pack:
Werewolf members that live and hunt together (Kinda like a huge city of werewolves but they live in secret to hide away from the humans)
Alpha:
Basically like the leader of the pack.
Beta:
Second in command after the alpha,usually the alphas best friend.
Omega:
The lowest in the pack that can't defend themselves so they usually become servants of their alpha in order to be protected. Some packs treat them fairly, some don't
Rogue:
A werewolf that has either been kicked out or ran away from their pack.
Mates:
Soulmates basically
Mark:
When your mate bites your neck to show other males/females you are his/hers

***********************************************************************
‼️DISCLAIMER ‼️
© 2018 by queendonuts

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Fiction Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Btw my story has swearing and explicit content so for those that are faint hearted on the explicit content I will put some sort of warning from the beginning to the end.
**********************************************************
BTW if you don't like my story then you can f*** off ,but if you do like it well then I hope you enjoy.

BYEEEE!!!😊😊😊😊