Chapter one-🐺Welcome to my sh*tty life🐺

Adrianna POV:

I open my eyes slightly to see if my tormentors are gone. Phew, finally I can rest. Hey there, my name is Adrianna and I'm during 19 years old in two days. I'm sure you're asking yourself 'umm,so...' Well, I will finally have my first shift and I will finally escape from this sh*t hole. I'm the last black wolf is what they don't know.

Let me tell you what the big deal about being a black wolf is. A black wolf is a wolf that is a full breed and not a half breed like all other wolves so I look like an ordinary wolf but I'm faster,stronger and my sense are tightened a lot more than an actual wolf. I'm like an upgraded version of an alpha, and that's pretty cool but as an alphas can take 70 men all at once, I can take 700 men all at once. I have a cool tattoo on my upper back that proves I'm the black wolf that's called 'The Mark of The Wolf'. Silver and wolfsbane doesn't affect me that much. I become weak, yes but I am leveled to the strength of an alpha, so also pretty awesome. Only problem with being a black wolf is that your wolf needs extra time to let you shift, so while others shift at 16, I shift at 19.

I was kidnapped by these stupid bloodsuckers at the age of sixteen. They murdered my entire family,so I have no one. They would come everyday and torment me until I passed out then when i woke up they would come again . I got so used to the pain that I wouldn't pass out so I had to pretend when I got tired. I have planned out my escape for two years and I am NOT going to fail.

I heard footsteps then I realized it was time for my second session of torture "just two more days" I whispered to myself and heard my cell door being opened. "Ah, you're awake" my usual tormentor,Jake, said "so what shall we do today,darling" tormentor #2,Sirus, said " I think we should start with these" Jake said smiling grimly holding two blades in his hand.  "Wonderful !" Sirus exclaimed taking one from Jakes hand and immediately jamming it into my thigh.

I just stayed quiet and looked at him, when he saw this he frowned " you never scream anymore like two years ago " he said with fake sadness. " I'll make her scream" Jake said and continued his usual deeds-jamming knives into me, electrocuting me then poring water on me, then electrocuting me again,then he'd curve word with his pocket knife, so you can imagine how bloody I was at the end of the day.

He finally stepped back admiring his work then I looked up at him challengingly, "is that all, Jackie" I said while smirking, then he frowned " I must say I was expecting a bit more than that" then i chuckled darkly as I looked at his pissed off expression "whats wrong" I asked innocently.

I laughed then my face turned serious " Jake, you listen and you listen good" I said staring at him "Im gonna get out of here and when I do..." i paused " I'm going to slaughter you slowly first" I said looking at him dead in the eye "...then your friend over there to" I then turned my gaze to Sirus. " Not this again.." I heard Jake mutter.

Then they left without another word. I looked up and sighed to myself "just two more days, Adrianna,just two more days" I sighed then went to sleep with blades still in my body that a maid would come clean up.

Time skip*****************

I woke up to feeling pain all over my body while the maid was taking knives out of my body fro-me me and Jake's first session. She was preparing me for our second one. I looked at her silently as she took out the knives. I sighed in relief as she pulled out the last one. " You won't have me as a burden anymore" I whispered softly " what?" she whispered confused as she took out food from her pockets cautiously and brought it to my mouth.

I liked her cause she always fed me knowing that if she was to get caught it would lead to her death " I'm escaping tonight Rosalyn" I whispered to her.  Her eyes filled with happiness and she whispered " do you need help? I could open the gates for you " I looked at her " that would make it so much easier but you would get in trouble if you were caught so i have to reject" I whispered " I won't get caught. The prince is coming back from a trip at midnight so I could help you by distracting the guards while you slip through the gates so you'll have to be quick and time it correctly" she argued. " Okay fine" I said the she smiled and finished feeding me before Jake came.