Chapter two-🐺Mate🐺

Adrianna's POV:

I wake up from my weird position on the tree branch I was sleeping on. I jump down and begin my journey to the wolf kingdom. I'm sure i'll get there in maybe an hour. I'm running and I get tripped to my feet by something fast. I get up and see a wolf smirking at me. I get up and look at him dead in the eye " and then? What's your problem" I said staring at him up and down.

He doesn't answer so I roll my eyes and walk past him only for him to pull me by my hair and I turn around,okay now I'm just angry. I give him a punch straight to the jaw then I kick his stomach and as he hunches over I hit his back with my elbow.

I flip my hair then continue with my journey. I'm almost there, I keep chanting in my head as I smell the scent of other wolves getting stronger.  I push my legs even faster as I see the border.

I cross the border and the scent of wolves hits me strong in the face. I smell another scent mingled with that scent i can't quite decipher what it is but it smells heavenly. I run trying to follow the scent but I'm tripped AGAIN. I feel authority around me but not enough to scare me. I get up and I see a man, that I must say looks kinda hot, looking at me "state your business here you filthy blood sucker" he says looking at me with disgust, I face palm myself realizing the spray hadn't worn off so I smell like a vampire.

"I'm not a vampire, I swear. I'm also a wolf" I say to him," you mock me,you insignificant abomination!" he yells in my face " I swear I'm a wolf" I slightly yell at the end. "Really, prove it" he says expectantly "I can't" I say, I can't just show anyone I'm the black wolf,there are some crazy power hungry motherf*ckers out there that could actually use me for some crazy things. "your coming with me" he said grabbing my arm roughly I was about to take his a** down when Ulva spoke to me 'if you fight him now he will tell you are too strong for a regular she-wolf. You'll expose yourself' she was right.

I pretend to struggle until we got to a white and gold palace. We walked in and my nose noticed a particular scent, it smelt like soil just after it rained and a bit manly. I started walking faster then my captor and made him let go, I didn't care that I was using my strength, I just had to get to the source of this intoxicating scent.

I got restless and started running while the guy was screaming at me to stop but I couldn't because my patience was wearing thin and the scent was starting to irritate me because I couldn't find a source. I got in an elevator and was bring to decide which floor to go to 'go to the top floor' Ulva told me.

I listened and when I got there as soon as the doors opened the smell just slapped me in the face. I ran down the corridor and I reached a door, I was about to open the door but the person on the other side beat me to it. There stood a heavenly greek god staring at me and then we made eye contact, 'MATE!' Ulva screamed in my hair. (A/N: If you're a teen wolf the series fan,like me, just know I did this to ruffle your feathers a bit)
"Mate" we both said at the same time, his hand touched my cheek and I closed my eyes in bliss as i felt tingles rush from where he was touching running across my entire face. He leaned down and I leaned up, but of course it never turns out that way does it " ALPHA!" Someone screamed making us both growl. I turned to see my captor who in now guessing is the beta. "I tried to stop her but she was too fast" he said panting heavily.

"It's fine,leave" he said looking at me the entire time, beta guy seemed surprised " okay?" he said it more like a question, then slowly left. He led me to his office and just looked at me as I sat on his table. "What's your name?" I asked him, "Xavier" he answered "yours?" he said "Adrianna" I answered. "So your the alpha" I said " alpha king" he corrected.

" What are you?" he asked "I'm a wolf" I said " you smell like a vampire but there is also hints of wolf" he said sniffing me," I used a potion-that gives me the scent of a vampire" I said. "Oh" he said smiling at me "well umm I actually have no idea on what I should do right now" he said nervously "neither do I" I admitted. We just stared at each other.

He cupped my check and the atmosphere from earlier came back. He leaned down and I up. He waited a while "what are you waiting for" I softly whispered then I felt his soft lips on mine is a slow,gentle yet passionate kiss. He trailed down my jaw all the way to my neck, I pulled him down to the couch and he was on top, "we have to stop otherwise I might mark you as mine" he said panting "only if i get to mark you as mine too" I breathed out.

I felt his canines pierced my skin and my eyes shot open from the excruciating pain and I held in my screams, then pleasure replace the pain "Xavier" I moaned then bit my lip. He retracted his mouth then licked my raw flesh then I spun us around and I started kissing down his jaw until I found his sweet spot and clamped my mouth as I marked him, he groaned from the pain but the started moaning quietly then I sealed my mark. I got off him and fell asleep next him,my mate.

*******************************************************************🐺❤️

I know,I know it was short and boring,and I dont want to hear any marking too early bullsh*t. My story,not yours.

-mxry👅👅