Chapter 6- Rings and Roses

Talon's POV-

I was so excited. It had been 5 months since i'd proposed to Penny, and the wedding day was finally here. I'd even invited my uncle, who wasn't at all upset that I'd run away. He was only mad I'd stolen his cash, but he got over that quickly. 

Penny's POV- 

My hair was done up in this beautiful, twisty bun, and I had picked out this pretty off-white dress that followed behind me when I walked. A vale covered my face. Finally it was time.

Talon's POV-

The wedding march began to play, and I saw Penny in her gown for the first time. She looked more beautiful than I'd ever seen her before. When the ceremony was over, and Penny and I kissed, I could hear someone crying. I looked over to see that it was my uncle. I couldn't help but smile a little. A tough, strong super-villan like my uncle, who didn't really care for me at all crying at my own wedding.  

Penny's POV-

It's been 17 years since the wedding, I'm 38 and Talon's 40, and we have two daughters, Madelyn and Tracy. If when I was 18, you told me that in the future, I was going to grow up to marry Talon, I wouldn't have believed you. But here we are, living happily ever after.

The End