Ch. 11

Hello my readers ^.^ that I adore even though I get anxiety on what to say to you lovelies  xD because you all are my audience and I am your entertainer ;) that the spotlight gets a little tense at the thought of disappointing you (~looks at my watch to see when this nervous rant will stop~) I have been >.> hiding far too long thus neglecting this story (and your wishes; you can fuss me out in the comments but nothing too mean ;~;) But I finally woken up with a desire to work on this novel again and to fulfill your hunger!!! :D Let me shut up and get started :3 ...~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh and I hope you enjoy it c:

 Aster P.O.V (bottom)

It's been a week so far and I been happy and anxious all in one living here. Sweets come and go almost every second. Thanks to not having to do school work or homework anymore or no Ren I get to catch up on my anime series. Plus read manga all night long than sleep in all morning. It's just on the other hand I'm wondering if I'm actually suppose to be doing something productive as far as being this company's model. So when I do leave my room to find what it is I'm suppose to be doing I see all kinds of boys swarming every which way, most similar to the day I first walked in here, wearing the tiniest piece of clothing or nothing at all start to grin at me and make kissy lips which scares me back into my room hoping they don't follow. The only thing that's making me very paranoid is wondering when will Arnold pull me aside to do the preview with that savage!

I still have flashes of that day.

He may also be a reason why I stay bottled up in my room even though I never mind being alone in my room even back at home or in boarding school. However I did mind when Ren tried to lock me in. He was sort of controlling I was like his caged bird. Enough about Ren he's gone it's just sort of really different is all, a good change for myself but at the same time I feel sort of lost and a little alone. He always assumed what was right for me even if it didn't make me happy. Being surrounded by all these men I don't know whether their intentions are good or bad. Mister robot seems sort of mysterious to me aside from him being insane. I should get use to being here is all and interacting with people, it's just so hard when I don't know anybody and being very timid while also appearing to be a 'cutiepie' as everyone keeps describing me as. Wait a second mister robot doesn't even know what I look like! I'm gonna barge myself out that hallway and explore! Eagerly with some new found confidence and advantage I barge through the door.

"Woah!!" Arnold jumps back clutching his chest letting his breath pant in and out, even his clipboard is on the floor with papers now scattered everywhere. "Sheesh I was about to knock honey."

"I-I-I'm sorry!" I'm so clumsy it's embarrassing I flung my door open so hard and stepped forward so fast I didn't even think about anybody walking up and down this thin corridor or that anyone would approach my door. Quickly I kneel to the fancy floral golden carpet and help him collect his papers. On one paper I see in red ink is something I am scathing my nerves about!

"Oh sweetheart do not say sorry it's not like you knew I was out here it was an innocent mistake I been through a lot worse so thankfully I just dropped my papers this time, I dropped a pen around a flock of men in booty out undies and darling," his eyes on me coquettishly bapping his lashes puffing up his shoulder in a sassy manner, "it was the worst decision of my life it was too much at once." Oh my gosh..

"Um.."

"Oh but that was a long time ago." He takes the papers from me adjusting his tie ready to be back on track of being professional. I hope I didn't look uncomfortable or disgusted. It's just I can't believe some things come so easy to people with being kinky. I struggle with my embarrassing turn on that I don't think I can ever be kinky. Unless watching yaoi hot scenes 24/7 counts. "You look white as a sheet are you gonna be okay? What's the matter?"