Chapter one: Everyday Life

I sat on a fold chair on the beach in Hawaii, with a glass of ice cold pink lemonade in my hand. I lay there, in a two piece bathing suit, dark sunglasses with gems on the sides, staring off into the sunset.
      All of a sudden, the sun started blinking fast and making a really loud beeping noise! I ran away from the beach, scared for my life that this would be the end.
      I jolt upright in my bed, my alarm going off. Man, I thought. Paradise in Hawaii would be totally nice, but it's way out of my lifetime. I get out of bed, stretching so much, yawning very largely.
      Its 4:30, and I have to get ready for school. It's Monday, and I can already tell it's gonna be a bad day. I didn't do the laundry the night before, so I end up grabbing whatever clothes I have left. Cut shorts that go down to mid-thigh, a loose plaid shirt, some underwear and socks from Walmart, and a sports bra.
      It'll have to do, I say to myself. I grab my clothes and a towel and head to the bathroom.
      I stand at the mirror for awhile, taunting my reflection. "Haha! You can get me, me!" I stand there, staring at my reflection. Then I say to myself, Man, I wish I was as pretty as everyone else.
      I take off my clothes and take a hot shower. It relaxes me, and I don't ever want to get out.
      I wash my hair, shave, then wash my body. I get out, brush and towel dry my hair, and put on my clothes. Then I go wake up my sister and my brother.
      As always, I have to go back and wake up my brother again. It's 6:45, and we have to go to the bus stop. There's no time to brush my teeth or put on makeup or do my hair, so I just stick a piece of gum in my mouth. I put on some Converse and a grey sweatshirt. Then I grab a hairtie, put it around my wrist, and we head to the bus.
      I wait by the mailboxes, while my brother and sister wait in line by the road.
      The bus arrives finally. I climb up the steps and walk down the isle. Luckily, there's an empty seat, and I take it. But my luck fades when a little kid tells me to scoot over.
      "No, kid. There's seats up there by all your friends! Go sit with them."
      Then the kid starts crying. I look up at the driver, who has a scowel on his face. I have no choice to scoot over.
      I do my best to put my hair up in a simple pony tail in the little space I have.
      When I finally get settled in, the driver drops off the little kids. Next, he drops off high school. Finally, we arrive at the middle school. Good old fashion drama center. I make my way off the bus. It's time to start my day.